“Top of my list!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 318 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, Latin, Barbecue, South American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Clifton Way
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Top of my list!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

We recently went to Fogo de Chao in Beverly Hills for a late lunch. We were with a large group and were seated quickly. We ordered drinks and went to the salad bar. The salad bar had many wonderful options including salmon, cheeses, fresh vegetables, etc. to choose from. I honestly could have made a meal on the salad bar, but I knew I needed to make room for the meal ahead. When the meats started coming out, we started to fill up quickly on different cuts of meats, including sirloin, sausage, filet mignon. One of my favorites was the pork loin with a parmesan cheese crust. So juicy!!!! I didn't try the lamb and ate some chicken wrapped in bacon, which was yummy. The prime rib was rare and juicy, just the way I like it. The waiters were at our sides all the time. We ended our meal with the choice of a chocolate moose pie or cheese cake. I tasted both and they were very good. I did not eat the sides that were offered, caramelized banana and mashed potatoes were two choice that I remember. They give you a disk, green means to keep bringing the food and the red to stop. Although pricey, it is great to experience this meal as a special treat from time to time.

• Visited June 2013

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Hermosa Beach, California
“Good Stuff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

MEEEEEEAAAAAATTTT! Who could ask for anything more? The Bottom Sirloin is the best! Couldn't get enough of it.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Costa Mesa, California
“Best Churrascaria in the USA!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

This was second time at a Fogo de Chao, but my first time to this location. My bf and I were celebrating a very belated Valentine's Day dinner and called it our anniversary. We valeted our car (which is required) and walked in. There was no wait as we had made reservations for a Saturday night. We were greeted and seated by the host. She could have been friendlier, but our server more than made up for it. We were originally weren't going to drink any alcohol, but our server highly recommended a delicious red blend that really complemented our meal. We ended up sharing a half bottle of wine. Our server was very responsive to us and was really good about refilling our wine glasses and water. All the meat cuts were incredibly delicious, each piece more tasty and juicy than the next. The salad bar was well stocked and fresh. The gauchos were not as good-looking as the ones in Brazil, but they still made the meal all the more pleasant. The best part was the pao de queijo, which I couldn't stop eating even though I was full. To our surprise, the restaurant presented us with a free dessert to commemorate our anniversary. What a nice touch! The bathrooms were very clean as expected, but it didn't provide floss and mouth wash like the ones in Brazil. Surprising considering it's Beverly Hills. The only downside I could see for the average citizen is that the meal does cost a bit of $$$$, so be prepared to open your wallet. It's well worth it though! I was very satisfied with my meal, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves eating red meat.

• Visited April 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Best churrascaria resto”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Awesome salad bar! One of the best churrascaria salad bar ever. My favorite was the variety of cheeses and the tiny cheese bread. They don't have a section for the hot side dishes but you can request for rice, bread, plantain and beans. Meat selection is just like any other churrascaria, but the meat quality is better. The atmosphere is casual to fancy.
We had to wait 15 minutes to be seated, but we didn't mind as we waited at the bar and had some drinks. They have a huge selection of wine.
Price was about $58pp (excluding drinks) when we went. I believe lunch is cheaper but with lesser selection of meat. Garlic Picanha was my favorite, didn't care much for the pork with parmesan.
It is a huge restaurant so you can just imagine how loud it is inside. It reminds me of a banquet hall :) minus the dancing.
Parking is valet only.

• Visited July 2012
Camarillo, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best South American restaurant in North America”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

A lifetime ago I was in South America (Rio to be exact) and had the best beef I had ever tasted. Being from the east coast and thinking we had the best of everything, I was shocked that I had to admit the quality of the beef in Rio was far superior. When I came across Fogo de Chao online, I just had to try it out. I wasn't disappointed. It far exceeded my expectations. The food, the service, and the ambiance really made for a top shelf and fun dining experience. Valet parking was the icing on the cake. The cost was a slight minus, but well worth it when you add up all pluses. Bottom line, I will return. Go, and bring your appetite. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited May 2013