“Best churrascaria resto”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 333 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Clifton Way
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Awesome salad bar! One of the best churrascaria salad bar ever. My favorite was the variety of cheeses and the tiny cheese bread. They don't have a section for the hot side dishes but you can request for rice, bread, plantain and beans. Meat selection is just like any other churrascaria, but the meat quality is better. The atmosphere is casual to fancy.
We had to wait 15 minutes to be seated, but we didn't mind as we waited at the bar and had some drinks. They have a huge selection of wine.
Price was about $58pp (excluding drinks) when we went. I believe lunch is cheaper but with lesser selection of meat. Garlic Picanha was my favorite, didn't care much for the pork with parmesan.
It is a huge restaurant so you can just imagine how loud it is inside. It reminds me of a banquet hall :) minus the dancing.
Parking is valet only.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

A lifetime ago I was in South America (Rio to be exact) and had the best beef I had ever tasted. Being from the east coast and thinking we had the best of everything, I was shocked that I had to admit the quality of the beef in Rio was far superior. When I came across Fogo de Chao online, I just had to try it out. I wasn't disappointed. It far exceeded my expectations. The food, the service, and the ambiance really made for a top shelf and fun dining experience. Valet parking was the icing on the cake. The cost was a slight minus, but well worth it when you add up all pluses. Bottom line, I will return. Go, and bring your appetite. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I usually come here with family on special occasion or to celebrate a special event with someone special. This restaurant is as impressive as it is expensive. I know it states $65 per person but I'd say prepare to pay $100 (or more) per head here, including drinks and dessert, tip not included. Drinks vary from $3 for bottle of 8oz coke to $12 or so for cocktails. So why come here? The experience is unique, the food are amazing. We always had great time here (and in Florida location), our recent visit was not any different.

Salad bar are tops; I always enjoy their smoke salmon, Prosciutto, heart of Palm and the aged parmesan. However, I always TRY to save room for the main meats - every single cut are cooked and seasoned very well. Some might find it salty but I like bold flavors in my meat. My favorite is the cordeiro or lamb, next would be the beef ancho (rib eye) and the filet mignon (of course). I use to love picanha (rump) but for some reason, on our recent visit, it was not much to my liking. It tasted somewhat rough and dry. The chicken and the sausage was the least of my favorite here. As always, I love the polenta and caramelized banana. They usually do not serve rice unless requested.

As for drinks, one must try caipirinha - sweet and refreshing; cleanse the pallet from all the heavy meat taste.

As for desserts, one must try the papaya cream, crème Brulee and molten cake. I have yet to try their Brazilian flan. TIP: If you are celebrating a special occasion, do call for reservation and let them know, they surprised us with a complimentary molten cake for the occasion (with special greetings on the cake).

Service is consistently awesome - friendly, fast and efficient. They also do not rush you. It doesn't matter if it's a full night. So yea, eat as much as you can yet take your time and enjoy your company!

I seriously have not tried any other Brazilian churrascaria than Fogo de Chao. If there's one out there that's worth trying, do let me know.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Come here for the meat and you'll be happy. This was our first visit to the "all you can eat" restaurant. You have 16 choices of different meats and you can try some of all if your stomach can handle it. I thought the pork ribs and the beef, especially the bottom sirloin, were the tastiest. The sides were pretty lack luster (the mashed potatoes were runny), so it was easy not to fill up on them and save room for the main event--meat. The service was attentive and friendly.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

First of all, if your concern is quantity of roasted meat, you really can't beat this place. The salad bar, much more than a salad bar, is large and varied and as far as I sampled good quality, but many of the mixed dishes weren't familiar and had no labels to identify them, so it was hard to know what to sample. The meats also were varied, but everything--beef, pork, linguica sausage and chicken--were all cooked well done. I asked for "rare" every time but there was no such thing. The bottom sirloin was perfect that way, and the spicy house specialty was good also, but the quality didn't quite match the quantity or the upscale appearances. Great atmosphere, very friendly and helpful staff. We were paying for ourselves, but my guess is the prices were quite high.