“Not that good”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 333 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Clifton Way
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I gave two chances to Fogo de Chão and I must say it is not that good. Always left disappointed, despite the great service the meat is not quite as good as we have in other places in Brazil, even the Fogo de Chão of São Paulo is way better. Don't get me wrong, the food is not bad, but I expected sooo much more. And I though it was way too pricey.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Thiis summer we visited again a Fogo de chao restaurant, this time the one in Los Angeles. Again this time we experienced a nice evening with good food and good drinks. The concept of all you can eat with excellent meat roasted to the point and a all senses satisfying salat bar is all thumbs up experience. For folks who like meat especially beef this restaurant chain will satisfying all need. Once a again a nice evening for my familiy and me.

1  Thank regularisu x
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Everything was served in this restaurant was very good quality and very tasty. All praise for this restaurant for which we could not find any fault with. We will definitely come again.

1  Thank MarkoRijeka
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

The food is perfect! Salad bar and the MEAT...the service is very caring. We had a great evening, all of us!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I had just eaten at a brazilian BBQ place in the SF bay area and had a great meal. So while in LA, I decided to go to Fogo in Beverly Hills. I thought it would be a good time for the family. I read the reviews and I initially was going to Libra, but all the reviews said Fogo was better. I cant speak for Libra, but Fogo was lacking compared to the place I went to in San Mateo.The salad bar was pretty weak and the selection of meats was just OK. I ordered one of the "new" drinks and it was pretty much all alcohol. Not bad if you are looking to get drunk, but not so good for having with dinner. If I wanted shots, I would have ordered that.
The service was really attentive, they had our table supplied with everything needed at all times. It was boderline wasteful as they took away half plates of potatoes and plantains.
The place I went to in San Mateo was about 30 bucks per person. Fogo was double that. The quality was not there and definitely not double. I guess I paid for the address!
One last thing- Fogo add the BBQ pineapple! One of my favorites.