“Great food, great place”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 333 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Clifton Way
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Everything was served in this restaurant was very good quality and very tasty. All praise for this restaurant for which we could not find any fault with. We will definitely come again.

1  Thank MarkoRijeka

Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

The food is perfect! Salad bar and the MEAT...the service is very caring. We had a great evening, all of us!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I had just eaten at a brazilian BBQ place in the SF bay area and had a great meal. So while in LA, I decided to go to Fogo in Beverly Hills. I thought it would be a good time for the family. I read the reviews and I initially was going to Libra, but all the reviews said Fogo was better. I cant speak for Libra, but Fogo was lacking compared to the place I went to in San Mateo.The salad bar was pretty weak and the selection of meats was just OK. I ordered one of the "new" drinks and it was pretty much all alcohol. Not bad if you are looking to get drunk, but not so good for having with dinner. If I wanted shots, I would have ordered that.
The service was really attentive, they had our table supplied with everything needed at all times. It was boderline wasteful as they took away half plates of potatoes and plantains.
The place I went to in San Mateo was about 30 bucks per person. Fogo was double that. The quality was not there and definitely not double. I guess I paid for the address!
One last thing- Fogo add the BBQ pineapple! One of my favorites.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Best of this concept anywhere. Delicious food is perfectly prepared and plentiful. Wide variety of grilled meats sliced right off the skewer at table side. Salad bar has more treats than a circus. To call it a salad bar does not do it justice - perhaps a salad world. First rate service that is professional, friendly and accommodating. Hugely popular, but the lively atmosphere adds to the overall enjoyment and as busy as the place is, they never, ever rush you through the most enjoyable meal and experience.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Having enjoyed maybe a dozen Fogo's in my travels, Beverly Hills had been the best. The last time I was there it has changed much. Salad bar was 1/2 of what it used to be. The stellar ambiance was gone. I could not find anyone that spoke Portuguese on the entire floor. Wow. Decent but a very big slide down.