“Great to recharge after (window) shopping on Rodeo!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 208 Rodeo Restaurant

208 Rodeo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
208 Rodeo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 318 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Wilshire
Description: Set atop the stairs on Via Rodeo's cobblestone street, 208 Rodeo Restaurant has been serving luxury and bistro fare in a unique, romantic setting for over twenty years.Exuding Rodeo Drive elegance, the restaurant's flagstone patio overlooks the historical Beverly Wilshire Hotel. Whether it is for breakfast, lunch, happy hour or dinner, for a quick bite or a full meal, 208 Rodeo offers it all. Serving California cuisine with pan-Asian and Italian influences, the eatery present dishes that are prepared with local seasonal ingredients. 208 Rodeo Restaurant also serves cocktails, wines and beers, delectable desserts and Illy coffee drinks. An all day children's menu is available. B, L, D (daily).
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great to recharge after (window) shopping on Rodeo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely lunch here after walking around Rodeo Drive on a beautiful, hot LA day. We ordered the Nicoise (generous, fresh, very tasty) and Sliders (3 mini burger varieties) with a side of yummy sweet potato fries! We sat outside on the balcony, in the shade - perfect! Lovely coffee to finish. Nice variety in the menu, from sandwiches all the way up to Australian lobster and massive steaks. Our server Jeremy was great too - friendly, and warm. Great spot!

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Budapest, Hungary
“Egg Benedict”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

We wanted to try this establishment and we were not disappointed, the egg Benedict is nice, the location is one of its kind. The service could have been more friendly, it seems that this is a touristic place (understandably so), hence the waiter was routinely doing his job. Wondering if dinner is different - we may try as overall the experience was good.

• Visited April 2014
Monte-Carlo, Monaco
“Nice place to be on rodeo”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

Even if this place is not exactly on Rodeo, it is a bit secluded in a thoroughway to Wilshire Blvd.
We only had an espresso und a tiramisu pastry which tasted good and as even served with a second fork , before I asked for it. Good service,!, we will come back here for breakfast one of these days.

• Visited April 2014
Ohio
“Good food, great view on Rodeo Drive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

As I wandered around Rodeo Dr. last week, it was getting closer to dinner time. Given the convenient location of 208 Rodeo, I wandered by to check out the menu. Being vegetarian, I noticed only one option…a Tuscan Salad. As I debated on whether to dine there, the manager that evening was out near the host and I mentioned my dilemma. He was sorry they didn't have many options for me, but was kind enough to let me know there were many other restaurant options near by that may fit my dietary needs. He even offered directions. So after wandering around to decide where to dine, I found myself back at 208 Rodeo! I was promptly seated outdoors facing the Beverly Wilshire hotel. I ordered the Tuscan salad (which was an appetizer) and the size felt like a normal entree! For $12 it is a decent size salad and was enough for dinner in my case. My server wasn't very attentive since I felt I was waiting longer than I should have to place my order and he didn't check on me much. As I paid my bill, he came out with tiramisu and indicated this was from the manager! What a lovely gesture on behalf of the manager. He came out and thanked me for coming back to dine with them and hoped that I enjoyed my meal there. So, despite the slow/unattentive waiter, the manager made up for it by this action. The host I spoke to earlier even validated my parking. Ultimately, if you are looking for fine dining with a view then this could be your spot. Note seating space is limited so on a busy night you may have to wait quite a while. Since I was there on a Sunday night, it wasn't as bad. What a great way to end my weekend in LA!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank 4GTravels
Beaconsfield, United Kingdom
“Champagne breakfast overlooking the Beverly Wiltshire”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

Fabulous table with view over to the Beverly Wiltshire Hotel. We enjoyed an excellent priced Champagne cocktail and the most divine Eggs Benedict. Lovely service and great value.

Visited March 2014