“Food was yummy, but took a while to come out.”

208 Rodeo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
208 Rodeo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 337 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Wilshire
Description: Set atop the stairs on Via Rodeo's cobblestone street, 208 Rodeo Restaurant has been serving luxury and bistro fare in a unique, romantic setting for over twenty years.Exuding Rodeo Drive elegance, the restaurant's flagstone patio overlooks the historical Beverly Wilshire Hotel. Whether it is for breakfast, lunch, happy hour or dinner, for a quick bite or a full meal, 208 Rodeo offers it all. Serving California cuisine with pan-Asian and Italian influences, the eatery present dishes that are prepared with local seasonal ingredients. 208 Rodeo Restaurant also serves cocktails, wines and beers, delectable desserts and Illy coffee drinks. An all day children's menu is available. B, L, D (daily).
Reviewed November 11, 2012

The truffle sweet potato fries are delicious! We had the 208 salad and the chicken and couscous special.
Food was great, however took 35 mins to come out.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had the eggs benedictine, they were very tasty, very well presented, the service was fantastic, we will definitively go back on our next trip to Beverly Hills!

Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

After shopping in Beverly Hills,on Rodeo drive we stumbled a upon this place. Our intention was to have a drink and share an appetizer. Everything was great and we made a light dinner out of it. Would return

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Happened upon this restaurant, while walking on Rodeo Drive. The location is great and the atmosphere make you feel like you are in a little town in Europe. The food was delicious, each dish was made to order. They also make great mojitos.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I LOVE THIS PLACE

I am from Spain therefore I have no connection whatsoever with this place, but, everytime I make it to LA (which happens once a year) or every time someone that I know goes, I send them to 208 for breakfast...

It could also be lunch or dinner by the way....

WHY?

The place is like a dream, in the middle of BH, in Rodeo Drive exactly and in the beautiful pedestrianiced street of Two Rodeo.

Make a reservation and pick a table in the terrace. I have never reserved but have always managed to eat outside. At breakfast time on a nice and sunny day its just perfect, the stree, the people, the views. You fell totally relaxed. The atmosphere I would say is awesome.

Then then food. I´ve tried the Benedicts Scottish, the Steak & Eggs, Huevos Rancheros, Frittata, a nice OJ and a great capuccino. Its VERY GOOD FOOD and very, very well presented. You may think its a tourist place, which it is, and I have no idea of what local "stars" do, but I dont care. Food, atmosphere, people, views are just awesome.

You are enjoying life LA style.

Take advantage of the Free Valet in the Two Rodeo Drive for 2 hours from 10am to 6pm

And for warm nights I also recommend a nice dinner also outdoors.

Spicy Tuna tartar, sesame prawns as appettizers and definitely the Kobe Beef Burguer.

Can it get better? Yes. Obviously yes.

If while having dinner Sharon Stone comes to your table and asks for light.

On the negative side, if any, I would say tables are a bit small or at least you are very close to your neighbours.