“Best day of our trip to LA”
Review of Spa 415 - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spa 415
Reviewed June 28, 2011

This was a wonderful start to a wonderful day. I scheduled an appointment a day in advance and Liza, the owner was more than accommodating! I was probably annoying since I kept wanting to change my appt time but she was very nice and told me any of the times I wanted to come in were fine. When I got there the spa was very pretty and cozy, Liza was super sweet and very down to earth and personable! I had an amazing facial with the owner. I work at an upscale spa on the east coast and sorry to say this was better! She's very friendly and easy to talk to and relatable. The prices are so reasonable! The products are really nice and very very reasonably priced! A 50 minute facial is only $110 and my bill was $242 with products included. I bought 3 products and they average around 30 to 50 but you get huge bottles and coming from another spa I was shocked! I'm used to paying around 70 for a tiny bottle of cleanser! The only downside is that I'm all the way on the east coast and can't get there as often as I'd like and some of the products are professional and can't be ordered online but Liza said shed ship them directly to me! She's just so precious! Everytime I'm on the west coast ill definitely make a trip back! Spa 415 is definitely a beverly hills gem!

A TripAdvisor Member
Huntington Beach, CA
Reviewed October 4, 2005

My experience @ Spa 415 has been nothing short of the best! This place is now my consistent day spa retreat when I am in Los Angeles. Prior to Spa 415, I would visit Burke Williams and found that the corporate structure really made my experiences feel impersonal. Spa 415 is completely different. The fact that they only have five rooms really focuses the attention and service on the clients. If you have ever been somewhere and really feel like a number you know what I mean. Not to mention that Spa 415 has more to offer with treatment options.

The staff has always been polite and professional. I also love the decor of the spa and the rooms! You feel like you are walking into someone's house not a business (very cozy).

As far as the other posting stated, I was surprised to hear that they were not offered a shower, because I always shower and steam there.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 12, 2005

This was the worst spa experience I have ever had. You walk into the spa, which conveinently forgot to mention that it is located in a strip mall type office building, to be squeezed into their tiny waiting room. One should hope that your appointment is not scheduled at the same time as any one else's, since there is only one chair in this "waiting area" which is squeezed right up next to the cash register.

After your initial paperwork is complete, you are taken to the "meditation room", again a tiny room with just a few seats. You are not offered a robe or slippers, and 15 minutes after your appointment time, you are taken into one of the 2 treatment rooms.

This is where things really get dissapointing. The treatment rooms are tiny and do not appear all that clean, which is compounded by the fact that they offer nowhere to disrobe or place your clothes once you enter the room. I ended up having to put my clothes on the floor. I had booked a package that included massage and leg pressotherapy (which is a totally useless treatment, i wouldn't reccomend it) At one point, I was left alone in my tiny treatment room to "relax". However, this was made entirely impossible by the loud and incessant bickering of the staff in the hallway.

Finally, with my treatment complete, I was not offered a place to shower or steam, and had to put my clothes back on over my now oiled-up skin. Quickly ushered back to the cash register/waiting area, I was offered a myriad of products that I didn't want and left.

Verdict: You will end up more comfortable and more relaxed taking a bath in your hotel bathroom than you will doing anything at this "spa". The place is a hole in the wall, and is not at all worth the time or money.

13  Thank chloe173