Enoteca Drago
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Brighton Ave.
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Our group picked this restaurant to celebrate our 5th aniversary, and the restaurant was the perfect host. We had our own private area and they worked with our group to come up with the perfect menu. We had two choices a trout dish, and Chicken Picata. those that chose the fish said it was done perfectly - I had the Chicken Picata and it was fabulous. Cooked perfectly, seasons with a delicious picata sauce. Now I realize we were there as a banquet style, but if the food on the main menu is half as good as what we had banquet style - I will be back next vist to the area!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We had a lovely lunch here yesterday. My wife had the calamari salad which was delightful. I had a Margherita pizza which reminded me of being in Italy. We were served promptly and efficently and the food came out in a timely manner. We had the Chianti which was very nice.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Enjoyed some wonderful Italian wine while eating here. The caprise salad was pretty average however the chicken parm was amazing. Instead of coming with pasta it came with egg plant parm. Both were cooked perfectly. While chicken can be very boring, this was one of the best meals with chicken I have ever had. The service was excellent.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We ate at this restaurant right before Christmas. We usually go to the same owned restaurant next door. however, we thought we would give this a try. I had the chicken with pesto sauce and while the chicken was very tender, it was also very bland. My husband had the osso bucco, which was good, but certainly not great--very tender, but once again, lacking flavor. i think we should have had a pasta dish--looked more interesting....salad was okay, nothing special and good wine list...i think you can do much better for the money as well wont be back

Reviewed September 24, 2012

you should check this out. it's next door to il pastaio and owned by the same italian guy. good selection of wines from all over the world...