“Great casual restaurant in a most unlikely place”
Review of Cafe Alexander

Cafe Alexander
Ranked #162 of 333 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Reviewed December 17, 2013

My wife recently had surgery in the surgery center in this same building. While waiting during her surgery and for several hours during recovery I had the chance to eat two meals here, and then a another meal when she went back for a checkup. Frankly, I didn't expect much when I first noticed there was a fast-food looking restaurant on the first floor. It looked like a place for the employees of the building to grab a quick lunch. But it was convenient so I thought I would give it a try. I was so very pleasantly surprised. I've ordered a Cobb salad, a chicken sandwich and a breakfast burrito. All of then were expertly prepared and very tasty. Very fresh tasting, too. The meals were as good as you'd expect from a good casual mid-priced restaurant, but the menu prices were lower than the quality would indicate. I love nice surprises like this.