“A cute boutique hotel with friendly staff in a superb location”
Review of Sirtaj Hotel

Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I stayed at Sirtaj hotel for 10 days and it was a home away for home experience for me. All the staff were extremely friendly, helpful and always went beyond duty to meet all my needs.
The rooms are well appointed with a large shower, comfortable beds and nice decor.
I was here on business purposes and the hotel was reasonably priced, clean, had good food at the restaurant and was in walking distance of all services. It's a 2 minute walk to Rodeo drive and all shops yet is in a quiet residential street so is the best of both worlds.
I would highly recommend a stay here if you are visiting Los Angeles and want to be placed close to the Hollywood area as well as Santa monica and all the usual tourist sites without the impersonal taint of a larger chain hotel.
Sirtaj is definitely a gem waiting to be discovered!!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank AussietravellerinLA
Deone D, General Manager at Sirtaj Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

Dear AussietraverlerinLA,

We are thrilled you found your home away from home here with us at Sirtaj Hotel, Beverly Hills. There is an advantage we have being a small boutique hotel in that we can get to know each guest by name and personalize the service. To make you feel at home while you're out of the country is our main objective... it is nice to hear when we are successful there! We will be looking out for you on your next visit.

Deone O. Dempcy

There are newer reviews for Sirtaj Hotel

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Stayed here this past weekend, Friday night till Monday morning. Hotel has a modern decor. Check-in staff were pleasant and efficient. There is a bar across from the check-in area. My room on the third floor was nice, if a little small. The elevator is slow. The hotel was quiet, a real blessing. And it's an easy walk to Spago on the other side of Wiltshire! Note, $28 daily valet parking, but hey--Beverly Hills. Overall, can recommend for a single or couple.

Room Tip: I liked 302.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank SCOsprey
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I just returned from my first stay at the Sirtaj. This boutique hotel is the best kept secret in Beverly Hills. The staff is amazing. They helped my friend and I find a spa we would enjoy for our visit. They booked a sightseeing trip and even called the morning we were supposed to go to confirm that the transportation for the tour would pick us up at the specified time. We wanted extra towels and ice and almost before I hung up the phone, they were delivered to the room. The staff even knew us by name. The bathrooms--always a concern for me--had huge showers with a choice of a regular shower head or water coming from the side of the shower. The bathroom lighting is amazing, too. Beautifully decorated, clean and nice size rooms. The location is ideal for walking the shops and restaurants on Beverly Dr. or a couple of blocks further to Rodeo Dr. I can't wait to go back! Restaurant and bar are wonderful, too!

Room Tip: It is a little hard to spot, having only a small sign out front which is partially obscured by a tre...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear welshbabe1954,

Thanks for staying with us at Sirtaj Hotel, Beverly Hills. We are happy you found so many great things about staying with us. You had an opportunity to see us in our very early stages having just opened in April of this year, but now that we have a few months under our belt you no longer have to keep us a secret. Please feel free to tell ALL your friends and relatives this is the place to stay for an intimate hotel experience where you will not even need a car to explore all Beverly Hills has to offer!

Deone O. Dempcy

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Great location, really nice new rooms, wonderful friendly staff!!! Two blocks from Rodeo Drive with all the great stores and restaurants just minutes away. I would recommend this hotel and I will certainly return. Thank you SIRTAJ.

Room Tip: Really nice new rooms and great food.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank stephenballgood
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Located right off Beverly Dr. on a quiet residential street. Very intimate and euro in feel. Excellent beautiful room and bath with all the right attention to detail. Style and warmth combined makes for a very luxurious experience.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank me2wimmer
Reviewed May 25, 2013

From the moment I walked in the door I felt so welcome and wanted to be there. The rooms are spacious with really nice modern fittings. They have a restaurant and bar opened at all hours and the food is spectacular with a wide range of cuisine to suit all palettes. I cannot fault anything about this place, it's certainly on the up in Beverly Hills. I would love to commend Ryan, Scott, Ray and RJ for their service and professionalism making my stay at Sirtaj an amazing experience. This will be the only place I will stay at in LA in the future.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Carla T
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I am typically a very loyal Hilton Honors member and I rarely stay at other hotels. But I had to attend a meeting in the heart of Beverly Hills and I didn't want to stay at the Hilton because prices were too outrageous. Now, Sirtaj wasn't exactly cheap either, but it was one of the lowest hotels in the area. I didn't know what to expect because there weren't many reviews. Come to find out, its because the hotel is very new.

I was impressed from the second I walked through the door. The front desk is setup more like an office desk at a bank, which I really liked. It seemed more personal. The room as amazing. Bathroom was very big, and might be too big. There is lots of space to move around in the bathroom and the shower was large and had a feeling of being "open." The bed was super comfy, and there was a high tech LG remote controlled a/c and heater unit on the wall. I was really impressed with the setup and decor of this place.

But was really sent me over the moon was the Lavazza branded espresso machine in the room. Yes, you could make espressos and latte's right there. They only had two capsules, and I am sure I could have asked for more. But it really made my morning to have a gourmet coffee like that.

I didn't get a chance to look at the restaurant (I think thats what it was in the back, the door was locked). But it looked very nice with outdoor seating? Also the bar was trendy and looked cozy. When I walked in there was ambient music playing that was very similar to Thievery Corporation. Being a fan myself, I think it really set the vibe. I think that the energy this place gives off is relaxing, yet upbeat and trendy. I think they did a great job. I don't travel to Beverly Hills often, but this boutique hotel really made me wish I had come in earlier.

Maggie worked the front desk when I checked in late, and was amazingly there super early in the morning when I checked out a few hours later. She looked as chipper as she did the night before. I asked her if she worked the night shift and she said no.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business