“Loved this place”

Cuisines: Turkish
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I get tired of eating out when travelling, and are always delighted to find a cozy, down to earth place like this with excellent food. The staff are wonderful, and take pride in their food. Prices are very reasonable. No alcohol on the menu but BYOB is fine.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

It's nice to have a Family owned and operated in Beverly Hills. From the servers, to the owners, everyone works and cares. PEOPLE ARE REAL. One even might feel they are back in a restaurant in Istanbul not in Beverly Hills.

I am Turkish and i am very picky when it comes to the Turkish food. Hands down its the best Turkish restaurant in So-Cal.

Lets' talk about the food; one dish is better then the other. it is a bit hard stop eating once I start :-) ... Luckily the food is healthy !

Try chicken Shish kebob plate and kunefe with a "glass" of turkish tea

By far, it's my favorite restaurant in Beverly Hills

Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Tucked away on South Beverly Drive is Café Istanbul in Beverly Hills, with delicious Turkish cuisine at moderate prices. Nicely decorated in a contemporary but Turkish setting. Seats 30. Very good quality food with good service. No wine or alcohol on the menu. One minor criticism: The music from the speakers, pop American music isn't fitting. They should be playing Turkish Pop and classic standards.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

A lot of rtables were occupied by Turkish people which is a good sign that the food is good as well as authentic. The bread and chips that started off our dinner were delicious and our baskets needed to be refilled a few times. My lamb chops were delicious and although rice is not one of my favorite foods, this rice was so good I tried to eat every kernel on my plate. My friends had different wraps done to different degrees of spiciness and they loved them. There was also live music that was a bit too loud, but had us all moving to the rhythm. Our servuice was a bit slow but that was due to a large party and there wasn't enough help to handle the nearly full restaurant.

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Traditional Turkish food and great food, good value. Service was ok, the waitresses seemed too busy n a bit dizzy but were really pleasant when you talked to them. Watch the chillis on the plate, too hot!
Would definitely recommend you try it ;)