“new location in BH”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Yes, this is a new location in Beverly Hills, there is valet parking right up front. very nice and friendly staff. We had a couple glasses of pinot, and shared fish and steak...swordfish was a bit dry and so was the filet...other than that, the chocolate lava cake is a must have here!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Flemings just opened, with discount offers to locals. We couldn't resist an evening out at a posh facility.

First the good news. Reservations were honored timely, the greetings were pleasant and we had a booth to the two of us. The steaks and lamb were excellent, and properly cooked to our order, for the first time in a while. The wines by the glass were pretty good.

Now the rest. Noise levels were very high, but this is the new standard, I guess. Service was slow. The air conditioners made me wear a heavy jacket even while eating, and adjustment was not possible. The entree was accompanied by a few small string beans in a proscuitto wrap cooked to rigidity, a packet barely noticeable on the plate, in fact, the plate was poorly designed and looked stark.

It is not the place for a romantic interlude, but you are sure of a really good steak, oversalted for us oldsters, but most will like it.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Having met the wonderful manager of Flemming's (Lesley) in the bar at the Montage hotel (next door) I was convinced to book a table. So glad we did! All the food was superb, but in particular the steaks and the mac & cheese were out of this world. Their extensive cocktail list kept us going back for more and the special treatment they showed us, due to one of our party celebrating their birthday was very generous and well above what I'd usually expect. I would have no hesitation in recommending this place for a great meal.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

New restaurant on beverly drive. This name chain has major potenial.The food is good old standard .The bar has terrific value between 4-7.Happymhour

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Yesterday we took the moms out to try the new Flemings yesterday. Upon entry, we were greeted and seated in section right at the door. If you want a nice romantic dinner, I would recommend that you ask for any section other than the section at the entrance. They pack that section so tight, I felt sorry for the servers who had to maneuver their way through the little walkway between tables. Since we were seated right at the front door, I can't tell you anything about the rest of the restaurant. We had the offer for Steak and Lobster which was absolutely delicious!! With generous portions. My meal came with the Wedge salad which was good. My mom had the French onion soup which was also delicious. Our waitress was Jodie. She was great, had bright, cheery personality. The bus boy Chris was also very nice and pleasant. The guy that brings out the food was pretty cool too. He brings out 4 plates on his arm, and balances them as he hands you your plate. I tried to get a picture, but I was too slow. But imagine a guy bringing 4 plates of shrimp and lobster all line up his arm. Incredible!! It was a nice Mother Daughter date. My next trip will be to check out the bar. Flemings has the absolute BEST happy hour. So I'm hoping the bartender is cool. I usually go to the Flemings on Rosecrans. So I'm very happy to have one on the Westside!!