“Delish!”
Review of The Stinking Rose

The Stinking Rose
Reserve with OpenTable
The Stinking Rose is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 323 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Wilshire Blvd.
Description: It’s chic to reek at this world famous dining mecca where they flavor the garlic with food. Colorful theme rooms & casual fun. The Stinking Rose - A Garlic Restaurant.
cherry Hill
“Delish!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The restaurants name evoked a theme of deliciousness. We were seated immediately at a table,as all others,that had striped canvas drapes at the corners. Perhaps creating privacy,too claustrophoibic. The rolls were deliciously smothered in garlic. My daughters crab legs were missing garlic,my prime rib good,not fabulous for the price. Two roasted garlic gloves.Really?
Both of us felt very rushed through dinner. Very shortly after our drinks were served,dinner was placed on the table.
Great name......Fair dinner..sfs

• Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Los Angeles, California
“For the Garlic Obsessed!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you're obsessed with garlic, like me, you must visit this restaurant. It offers great dishes with one overriding theme - GARLIC! Dracula would visit, if he could. I had a salmon with lemon-garlic sauce dish and I enjoyed it. I usually skip the bread and butter given before a meal; however, I had to sink my knife into the garlic treat presented before me. Sure, the garlic will sweat through your pores later, but it's well worth it.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank HoneyBrown1976
Los Angeles, California
“Great Food, Bad Day-After Smells”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We come here for most birthdays in our family. The food and atmosphere are wonderful. We usually get the bagna calda, potato soup, seafood platter, and an entree. I would say if you follow this menu, you're going to eat at least 20 cloves of garlic, if not more. I probably eat more like 40. As delightful as this will taste, you will be leaking the smell of garlic from your pores for the next 24 hours. It's fine if you are hanging out with people you went with for that time, but just know that if you are getting funny looks from strangers, that's why.

• Visited October 2013
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Unexpected!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The decor is very quirky, so I wasn't quite sure to expect.... But, I was pleasantly surprised by how good the food was! Obviously, there is garlic galore! We had a great time and I recommend coming here for a fun date night (preferably with someone who has known you long enough to not judge your garlic breath)!!

Visited March 2014
Orange County, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Garlic Heaven”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Enjoyed a Sunday lunch with friends here recently. The restaurant was quiet (it was early), but the ambience, service and decor was worth the visit. Food selections are unique and well prepared, but the raosted garlic starter with bread is exceptional. Who knew roasted garlic could be so good!
We drove over an hour to get to the Stinking Rose, but would go again for a special occasion or when we are visiting the LA/Beverly Hills area.

• Visited May 2014