“Amazing - best hangover cure”
Review of The Stinking Rose

The Stinking Rose
Reserve with OpenTable
The Stinking Rose is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 333 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Wilshire Blvd.
Description: It’s chic to reek at this world famous dining mecca where they flavor the garlic with food. Colorful theme rooms & casual fun. The Stinking Rose - A Garlic Restaurant.
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We stopped by The Stinking Rose after a friend's wedding and it was amazing food and we felt great when we left.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We have been here many times and enjoy the atmosphere, the food and the service - all excellent. They manage to incorporate garlic into everything, even the ice cream. A lighter touch on the garlic can be arranged but the aroma does permeate the air. Unlike past visits, this night was extremely slow with very few patrons.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Went for a birthday here and the food was great. Obviously, if you don't like garlic, don't come. I recommend the bagna cauda- warm roasted garlic "sauce" served with warm bread. Also, their seafood is delicious. They gave a free garlic ice cream to the birthday girl and even gave them a garlic stuffed hat to wear for a picture. The big downside, I asked if I could take a picture with my camera and was told they would take it with their camera and I could download it from their website. They didn't mention I'd have to pay for it. The food was great, so I will return.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

had a birthday dinner with family, the yelp site said good for kids, but no kids menu so not that family friendly after all

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I like garlic in moderation and was afraid the food wood be too "garlicy" for my taste but the food was done to perfection and everyone in our party was more that pleased with their dinners! Good atmosphere, great service, and we will definitely go back again!