“Ambiance”
Review of The Stinking Rose

The Stinking Rose
Reserve with OpenTable
The Stinking Rose is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 326 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Wilshire Blvd.
Description: It’s chic to reek at this world famous dining mecca where they flavor the garlic with food. Colorful theme rooms & casual fun. The Stinking Rose - A Garlic Restaurant.
Guelph, Canada
“Ambiance”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I do enjoy all things Garlic so this was a no brainer. Plus it was a ten minute walk from our hotel which was nice at the end of it. Had the chicken- was decent, but i'm not going to rave. The fondue starter was excellent. Service was good. The ambiance was unique, and interesting.

• Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Garlic from Start to Finish”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I LOVE garlic and this restaurant takes that love to a new level. Every meal and every item on the menu is cooked with some variation of spicing it up with garlic. This is one of the most creative restaurants I ever have been to with such amazing artistry going into every item. I could literally eat every meal at this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
Indio, CA
“October is Garlic month”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

For my birthday last year, (yay 40!), my partner requested seating in the dungeon room for an early dinner with friends. We were the solo diners, which was quite awesome, as how often do you know a restaurant to seat one party in a section by themselves?
I ordered a Bagna Calda, which is a warm bath of garlic in olive oil, softened to a spreadable consistency, which is then spread on an accompanying Italian bread serving.
Ah, garlic to my heart's content! Apparently, I'm the only one in my party who wanted to keep the vampires away with my garlic breath... well, I certainly did!
There is a vampire who hangs out in one of the corners of this room, which is shrouded in spider webs, flickering lighting, and walls lined with dusty old wine bottles.
After our appetizers and drinks kicked in, our steaks arrived. Both special October selections were beyond this world! I could not decide which I loved more - the garlic-infused prime rib or the garlic-infused filet mignon. Both tenderly melted in my mouth. Even though they were superbly flavored on their own, I found the experience heightened by adding some of the garlic still left over from my Bagna Calda. (Have you ever tried to eat 40 cloves of garlic by yourself? It's no mean feat.) Even my leftovers, heated in the oven the next day, were superb - still juicy and flavorful.
I'm looking forward to returning again this year in October, even if not for my birthday, just for the food!

• Visited October 2012
Hialeah, Florida
“If you do not like garlic, stay away”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

When my daughter suggested this restaurant I was a little apprehensive. You could smell the garlic from the parking lot. I asked the waiter for a recommendation and he suggested the short ribs. The best I ever had! Be prepare to spend a little more money than at a chain restaurant, but it is worth it. The service was superb. We had the mollusks in garlic wine sauce as an appetizer. The ambience is sober but not intimidating. Everything has cloves of roasted garlic and I tried it and loved it! Too bad they do not have them in the State I live in.

• Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“if you love garlic..”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

If you love garlic, if you find yourself adding 10 cloves of garlic to recipes that only ask for 2, then this is absolutely the place for you!

Decor/ambience - not a fan, a little cheesy to me, but I go for the grub, not for decor.

Garlic Soaking in a hot tub - literally, the best garlic oil concoction I've ever had, you absolutely must get it!

Garlic Ice Cream - Meh, Id skip this and go somewhere else for dessert.

• Visited January 2013