“What a fun great restaurant!”
Review of The Stinking Rose

The Stinking Rose
Reserve with OpenTable
The Stinking Rose is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 324 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Wilshire Blvd.
Description: It’s chic to reek at this world famous dining mecca where they flavor the garlic with food. Colorful theme rooms & casual fun. The Stinking Rose - A Garlic Restaurant.
Northern California
“What a fun great restaurant!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Even though we had reservations, we ended up waiting about fifteen minutes as the place was packed. Worth the wait the food was excellent! As others have noted, the servers are very pleasant and helpful and the entire two hour dinning experience was very pleasant. They are very good about bringing out more garlic bread when they see your bread plate empty. We lucked out and got parking on the street as valet parking was backed up all the way to the drive-way. Great dinning experience.

• Visited December 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“Nice ambiance.”
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed a nice dinner there mid December. We were quite early so we first enjoyed a drink at the bar. The bartender was very friendly and when I had some questions about the beers that were on draft, he had me try a couple out. The food was good on my part (lamb shank), and I do enjoy a good bit of garlic on my food. My wife however didn't enjoy her dish that much. The basa(fish) was quite tasty, but the pasta it was served with, wasn't. Service was very polite and quick.

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Eat years worth garlic”
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Came for mothers bday si ce she lovesss garlic- which u reallly have to. Decor is amazing and entrees are delicious - they even put a garlic hat on the birthday girl/boy when singing - its a lot of gun - probs not first or even fourth date material but def fun with fam and friends

CB
“Awesome restaurant”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

If you like garlic this is the place to go....awesome atmosphere, service, and food. Quite a dining experience. I will never forget the garlic ice cream....a must try if you plan on going to the stinking rose.

Texas
“Not worth the hype”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We went here on recent visit,drove quite far out of way to get there. I was really not impressed. Parking was terrible, valet was necessary to get in. Was given seat on edge of bar area. They are not child friendly ,so best to not bring kids. There are no menus for them.
The live music ( piano man) in bar was nice. The waitress was pretty attentive. The garlic rolls are really good. My friend enjoyed her meal, a pot dish with sea creatures. I asked for a pasta fettuccine dish , hold the pine nuts. She told me they are unable to change any ingredient to any dish. It is served only one way, this lets me know it can't be made fresh.
We ordered pizza for the little one..this consisted of bread,pepperoni and cheese. There was no sauce on it. I opted to pass as I could not find a dish I wanted " as is"
The prices were upper mid , it seems like a popular place for the before or after bar crowd.
A lot of people dressed to go out on town, dressed for clubbing...a lot of vulgar language overheard ..patrons though..so no fault of management.
At any rate, I really did not enjoy it. I feel someone else might though, if they like atmosphere. It kinda is a " vampire" theme going...think black and red.goth

• Visited November 2012