“Good Burgers”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Reviewed December 3, 2013

This is a cool spot for a great burger and some wine or beer, or whatever other liquid. They have a lot of veggie/vegan options, which is nice and the Honor bar next door (same spot, just smaller menu) is also cool.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

South Beverly Grill is another Hillstone establishment and with all Hillstone establishments the QC is amazing... You always know the level of service and quality of food you are going to get. As per usual I ordered the Grilled Artichoke app and the Prime Rib Dinner with a baked potato with everything on the side.Its a golden standard and never disappoints...

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Always consistent food, in a nice warm environment. I love their salads and cold drafts on tap. Great casual weekday place, or dressed up weekend date nigh place.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

On annual business trips to L.A., I always dine at the South Beverly Grill. On a recent trip in October for our anniversary, it was recommended by the Beverly Wilshire as well. It's a block from Rodeo off Wilshire. I usually have the Sole, but the Cajun Trout, which is not listed on the menu but as a special has been available the last 3 times I've eaten there. You have to ask for it however. We had house salads and for our appetizer we decided to try the Deviled Eggs. So good we ordered another round. My wife ordered the Trout and I had the boneless Beef Short Ribs. They're wonderful and you can cut them with your fork. I'm sure I will be ordering the ribs the next few times. . Their desert menu is limited but both the Brownie and the Cobbler are delicious.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Pretty much same as Houston's but with a twist. HUGE bar area and same friendly attentive service. Great location near Rodeo Drive and world class shopping.