“Excellent...”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 16 Dessert in Beverly Hills
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cheshire
“Excellent...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

I had the chicken tacos followed by toffee pecan turtle cheesecake and all I can say is wow. Soooo delicious....everybody's meals were great and this place was always highly recommended by friends who go there all the time.

Would highly recommend

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
QATAR
“I can't stop love this restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I love every kind of food there it was very delicious , the Luciana pasta very yumi , Chicken Samosa also very very good and there are many others .

The services very good .

• Visited August 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Waiter didn't care for his job and it showed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

While we were seated in a timely manner on a wed evening, the valets were not too happy to be parking my large vehicle as they could not fit it under the garage parking structure. The waiter was cold, unavailable and looked at me like I was insane when I asked for the salad that came with my meal when it did not arrive. The food was ok, not as good as the normal cheesecake factory chain I usually eat at when I am in my home town. (I order the same thing always-skinnlicious chicken tacos) Overrated. I'd pass on this location anyway. If you are in Beverly Hills, I LOVE Jack & Jills, a small delicious restaurant where they appreciate their customers.

• Visited July 2013
San Diego, California
“Best Value in downtown Beverly, Hills that is!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Now we really wanted to go to a unique restaurant in Beverly Hills that is not a chain, but unique. Well, we just did not have the energy, wardrobe or wallet to try out some world class restaurants. We were staying at the Luxe Hotel and this was one block away and the value was terrific, we had three meals, I had a drink and got out for less then $90 including a great tip. I had steak and chicken diane and it was great, I love mushroom sauce and the steak was very flavorful and tender as was the chicken. My wife and daugher both loved their meals (both chicken meals) and the bread was fresh. My xtra dry Saphire martini was great and our waitress was most pleasent and accomodating. We were too full to order their signature cheescake, so this was not close to what what it could have been. One thing to note, they have a second all new healthy choice menu, this is new for me, I don't get to cheescake factory often, but I am glad to see these choices, even if we did not partake in them, we were on vacation :-)

• Visited July 2013
“Great food and location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Had a great lunch here during our visit to beverly hills. Enjoy the patio on a sunny day- makes for great people watching!

• Visited June 2013