“not clean”

Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Reviewed November 24, 2012

the food tastes good
food portions are CRAZY
a starter is the portion of a main dish for two
service is very good
but the food is not very clean

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We were a group of 6 and ordered appetizers and soup; all of which were excellent. The chicken wings are tops; with the blue cheese and the hot sauces...

For dessert we shared three different cheesecakes, pecan pie; cherry and chocolate...the pecan was the best althoug all were very good.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I are locals and definitely spread our love around when it comes to the plethora of good restaurants. The original Cheesecake Factory has always been our "go-to" when we are looking for a known entity. By that, I mean good service, a menu to please both our tastes, and tasty drinks that are strong. On this particular evening, we decided to sit on the patio. Our server seemed as if her mind was somewhere else. Our Mai tais and food were ordered with a request to leave a menu should we want to order more food. A runner delivered the food and made sure we were good. However, our server barely stopped by again to check on us nor notice that our drinks were empty. I will mention that the table next to us had her undivided attention. After flagging her down, we ordered a second round of drinks.

The kicker and the reason I decided to write this review?! Our server dropped the check without asking us the most vital "Holy Grail" question...how about a slice of one of our famous cheesecakes to finish your meal?

A rare experience for a tried and true place that was built on continuity.

My husband and I will definitely return, and we promise to order cheesecake if the server offers...

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were looking for a quick place to have lunch and this was a perfect option! The service was nice, the wine was good and our light lunch very tasty! The terrasse is the place to be to enjoy looking at people that pass by.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I just can't say enough about this restaurant. Our family has been here so many time and we never get tired of it. The portions are huge so maybe have the kids share off of your plate. This place is great for families and couples with a nice casual atmosphere. Service and food and pricing is superb.