TripAdvisor

Dining style: Home Style
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Wilshire Blvd
Reviewed September 20, 2019 via mobile

What an amazing restaurant. Authentic Italiana food & clearly a family restaurant. Mediterranean atmosphere with a real positive vibe.
We shared a caprese then a breaded chicken & bolognaise & fish stew.
Cancel your booking at any other restaurant in Beverly Hills & book here. I promise you won’t be disappointed.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (286)

Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

It pains me to give this a poor rating, as the food was really good. But unfortunately, the service was awful throughout. We were ignored for the first twenty minutes, and could only request water or drinks when we got up from our table and spoke to the owner. The wait between starter and main was long but wasn’t a huge deal for us, but it was unusually long, and our starter and mains came at different times, which wasn’t ideal, and meant one of us was waiting for a good 10 minutes. The food was really tasty, but we asked for the majority of one of our mains to be put in a doggy bag to go (pizza). Twenty minutes later we asked for the check, and mentioned the doggy bag. Another ten minutes later they told us they had accidentally thrown the food out and would remake the pizza from scratch. I told them it wasn’t necessary but they insisted, which I appreciated. More time passed and then we had to go, but they hadn’t brought the pizza. At this point we lost our patience and decided to leave without the replacement pizza.

Would still recommend for the food, but would caution that one requires a high tolerance for very poor service to enjoy Da Pasquale.. really disappointed.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank kevindA9678GZ
Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

The concierge at our hotel mentioned this family run business for the past 30 years. The only down side to this place is they only have 10 years left in their lease. This is run by an Italian family who take pride in all that they do. Nothing will disappoint you unless there is something wrong with you!!

Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

I made reservations here for my husband's 50th birthday dinner. I found the restaurant from a Google search. So we were going with no idea what to expect.

It is a lovely little place, about a 10 minute walk from Rodeo Drive. The staff was very warm and friendly. The owner came to our table to say hello and advise me about the menu as I have a severe blue cheese allergy. He reassured me there are no dishes with blue cheese, save for one salad but it could be made without.

We placed our orders and the food was ready within 15 minutes. It was hot and fresh and delicious. My husband was so very pleased with his dish and said that it was like having a home cooked meal.

We had mentioned it was his birthday and our server brought out ice cream with a candle in it and sang "Happy Birthday" to him. He was touched by the gesture.

All in all, it was the perfect place for our little celebration and we will definitely visit again should we ever find ourselves in the Los Angeles area in the future.

Thank you to everyone at Da Pasquale!

Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

Restaurant looked great from outside,but most definitely felt like it didn’t welcome tourists the same as locals. Better late than never was the greeting we received from the owner? We arrived five minutes past our slot and did apologise? The waiter looked uninterested, his tie undone he was just not great. Pizza was sloppy and veal special was tough. Overall bland.
It’s low cost and low quality. Probably one to avoid given the amount of places you could go to in LA.