“Service with a Smile and Food with an Italian accent”
Review of Da Pasquale

Da Pasquale
Reserve with OpenTable
Da Pasquale is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 326 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Wilshire Blvd
Boston, Massachusetts
“Service with a Smile and Food with an Italian accent”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Friendly and accommodative service. This would be a great local place (if you are from this locale). Not so much a destination restaurant. Works for those of use from out of town who want something quite good but not too upscale. Solid Italian food, reasonable wine list. Authentic food, although not memorable. Recommended by my hotel, who said that no one ever complained about their choice.

• Visited April 2014

Stavanger, Norway
“Best italian in LA?”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Went here the night we arrived LA based on the tripadvisor reviews. It feels like kind of a high end place so I felt a little akward wearing a formal shorts and t-shirt, but only me to blame. The pasta was extraordinary, we absolutely loved it. Great service, great atmosphere.

• Visited July 2013
San Francisco, California
“Lively Family Restaurant”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Just had dinner there and it was excellent. It has a lively indoor scene and some nice quieter tables outside. It isn't a big place and the inside was full (I ate outside). The food was fresh and there is an open kitchen so you can see the preparation. The service was a bit slow, but it was a busy (Tuesday) night. I would return.

Visited January 2014
San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best italian restaurant!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I have been different times in this place and it's definitely my fav spot in Los Angeles. U are gonna find authentic italian food. U can see the amazing italian chef cooking for everybody, so it's not a fake italian one! I can happily say to have tried all the food of the menu. Lasagna napoletana, tagliatelle alla bolognese and mezze maniche alla Posillipo are my fav! I have brought with me different people and never nobody had any complain. All the waitress are italians, Pasquale the owner is kind and funny. I can't miss Trattoria da Pasquale if i'm in L.A.! Absolutely to recommend

• Visited November 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent Restaurant!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We had a great experience here. It is not a large place, but the decor and atmosphere are comfortable. The place was packed when we went on a Friday night, but the service was still good and the food was excellent. We had no trouble finding parking ver close and we had movie stars at the table right next to us! What more could you ask for when visitng California?

• Visited October 2013