“Best italian in LA?”
Review of Da Pasquale

Da Pasquale
Reserve with OpenTable
Da Pasquale is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 326 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Cross street: Wilshire Blvd
Stavanger, Norway
“Best italian in LA?”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Went here the night we arrived LA based on the tripadvisor reviews. It feels like kind of a high end place so I felt a little akward wearing a formal shorts and t-shirt, but only me to blame. The pasta was extraordinary, we absolutely loved it. Great service, great atmosphere.

• Visited July 2013

San Francisco, California
“Lively Family Restaurant”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Just had dinner there and it was excellent. It has a lively indoor scene and some nice quieter tables outside. It isn't a big place and the inside was full (I ate outside). The food was fresh and there is an open kitchen so you can see the preparation. The service was a bit slow, but it was a busy (Tuesday) night. I would return.

Visited January 2014
San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best italian restaurant!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I have been different times in this place and it's definitely my fav spot in Los Angeles. U are gonna find authentic italian food. U can see the amazing italian chef cooking for everybody, so it's not a fake italian one! I can happily say to have tried all the food of the menu. Lasagna napoletana, tagliatelle alla bolognese and mezze maniche alla Posillipo are my fav! I have brought with me different people and never nobody had any complain. All the waitress are italians, Pasquale the owner is kind and funny. I can't miss Trattoria da Pasquale if i'm in L.A.! Absolutely to recommend

• Visited November 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent Restaurant!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We had a great experience here. It is not a large place, but the decor and atmosphere are comfortable. The place was packed when we went on a Friday night, but the service was still good and the food was excellent. We had no trouble finding parking ver close and we had movie stars at the table right next to us! What more could you ask for when visitng California?

• Visited October 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Little piece of Italy in Beverly Hills”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is our go-to italian restaurant. The reviews are right, the food is very authentic. The restaurant has a great ambiance. Nothing fancy just great food made from great ingredients. You have to have a side of the meat ball, with some extra marinara! The freshly baked bread is made to order. You can see them kneading the dough from your table. The gnocchi is delicious. I'm not sure if the pasta is made in house. Wide variety of wines, outdoor patio seating, and always packed even for a Tuesday night. You'll find all types of patrons: families, date nights, and professionals. You really feel like you walked into someone's living room and you can see into their kitchen. I've been here about 3 times and it's been consistently great food with terrific service. From one family to yours, they are going to feed you authentic food! Parking lot in the back, free after 6.

• Visited September 2013