“Friendly, homey spot, terrific food.”
Review of Da Pasquale

Da Pasquale
Reserve with OpenTable
Da Pasquale is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 337 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Wilshire Blvd
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We had stopped by Da Pasquale a few days prior to check out their menu, planning to stop back for dinner one night. The menu was very tempting, with many basic, and several unusual pasta choices, as well as pizzas and entrees. When we did go in for dinner, we did not have a reservation, but the owner found us a small table. The bar menu had a wide choice of mixed drinks plus many imported beers and wines, as well as microbrews, which my husband liked as he enjoys trying new microbrews. We were immediately served a round of freshly baked bread with a plate of olive oil and balsamic vinegar, which was heavenly! Unfortunately, I was not particularly hungry that evening, so we decided to split a Caesar's salad and a pasta dish. Both were very good and very filling, and very nicely presented. We were seated next to one of the restaurant's "regulars" and we had a lovely evening chatting with him as we dined.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I took my young daughter here for dinner on a Monday night.
It was super busy, yet our food still came out relatively quickly and was great.
I had a seafood pasta which was brilliant.
My daughter had a cheese & prosciutto pizza which she enjoyed (I cannot vouch for it as I didn't try it).

Great value for money, excellent atmosphere, efficient service and fabulous, honest food.

We were nothing but impressed.

If I had to find a downside, I would say that it was kind of noisy and slightly squeezy, but a busy restaurant is a good restaurant, so I wouldn't complain about that!
Go there, it is well worth your while.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I had a delicious pizza here made in the wood-fired oven. The prosciutto and melon appetizer also was very good. Welcoming restaurant staff. The place seems to be popular with the locals. Best meal I had during my recent stay in LA.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is a very nice, very reasonably priced spot for dinner. We were greeted as soon as we entered. The wait staff was attentive all evening. I had one of the calzones (Napoletano) and it was perfectly cooked and delicious. Though the wine list was extensive, I opted for one of their Belgian brews on tap. Perfect complement to my meal. I would dine there again, without hesitation.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have eaten here before, always for lunch, between appointments. I was seated almost immediately. The wait staff is very friendly and lively, the menu has a good selection, and I felt comfortable eating here alone (not the case with every restaurant). While the bread that was offered as I sat down smelled amazing, I try to be gluten-free, so I regretfully declined. I ordered the grilled calamari and shrimp over arugula salad. The dressing was light and tasty, the seafood tender and well seasoned. The price was reasonable; I was served quickly. I don't think you would be disappointed if you try da Pasquale.