“What Happened to My reservation?”
Review of McCormick & Schmick - CLOSED

Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Wilshire Blvd
Transit: Wilshire Blvd & Beverly Drive
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I used Opentable to reserve a table for two for lunch. We arrived..and even though I had a confirmed reservation, the restauranr didn't have me in their system. Good thing the place was empty.

Food was pretty bland. Large restaurant only seemed to have two waiters on the entire inside/outside floor and no bus boys refilling glasses. Our waiter was perfectly charming, but our meal took about two hours to be served. Good thing we were on vacation!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

The quality of the food was excellent and the service very good. The location is great, just off Rodeo. Thoroughly enjoyable evening

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Understandably, due to a special offer for veterans (which I'm not), the restaurant was quite busy.
After waiting 45 minutes for a table (for one person), I placed my order promptly. Although it was only 4:30, they were already sold out of the salad I wanted. The alternative salad I ordered arrived quickly. Bread never arrived (despite being brought to all the tables around me). After sitting for 90 minutes, and after multiple inquiries as to the the status of the fish I ordered, I left in frustration, hungry and angry. No apology offered. The management could care less. The only thing that seemed to be important was that I pay the bill for the salad and soda (which was never refilled). That arrived in no time and was processed immediately. I left a tip for the waiter anyway.
Never again.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

A very nice and cozy place,
Ideal for lunch after a long walk in the Rodeo Drive area,
Limited space outside especially if you are a big group.
Seafood very nice and highly recommendable,
Interior design very nice,
Just go. you will not regret it.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

My wife and I had dinner indoors and the food was average and the service too. My wife had lobster and I had the boullabaise. If I go back I will try something different hoping that it is better than the boullabaise.