“Absolute Must!”

Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Canon Dr.
Description: Oliverio restaurant in Beverly Hills features modern Italian cuisine in a relaxed California patio atmosphere created with poolside stone veneer tables and modernist chairs, private cabanas set with Cippolino blue-green marble, custom Italian ceramic columns and geometric wall graphics, all encased within bamboo trees and floor to ceiling glass windows for chic Beverly Hills dining.
New York
“Absolute Must!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My 2 kids and I loved this restaurant. It's truly a hidden gem. The prices are fantastic and be sure to try the truffles! There were tons of foods that both my kids and I were dying to try... A definite stop!!

• Visited June 2013

Agoura Hills, California
“Hidden treasure in Beverly Hills”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is my favorite lunch location in BH.
Great service, creative menu.
They have a terrific chef.
Our favorite servers are Jason and Izzy.
Indoor and outdoor dining.
Restaurant is in the Avalon Hotel.
Consistently good.

• Visited October 2013
Los Angeles, California
“A hidden treasure in Beverly Hills...”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I love the Viceroy in Miami and found this restaurant by accident but it is literally across the street from me and i didn't even know it! Great wine specials and good food. It only missed my 5 star rating because the tuna carpaccio was AWFUL. It was "smoked" and dry. I am a foodie...they redeemed themselves with the Burrata but seriously guys take it off the menu. Everything else was wonderful....the waitstaff was friendly and good!

• Visited June 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Yummy”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Cute little restaurant. NIce view of the pool/courtyard. Staff was great! I ate here several times during my stay at the Avalon. My favorite was breakfast here. Amazing omelette and I loved the potatoes too.

Visited April 2013
“Bravo!! Oliverio is a must while in LA”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Head chef, Mirko, produces absolutely delicious meals day in and day out with super fresh, tasty and high quality ingredients. The Avalon is one my favorite places to stay in the world and having Oliverio as an onsite venue to eat at is a huge bonus. Some of my best meals during my 10 plus days in LA have been at Oliverio. Huge thanks to Mirko, his team and Stephanie, the director of food and drink.
Food: Excellent - Mirko
Service: Excellent - Jason, Israel, Martin, Ferenc, Cassie & Walner
Ambience: Excellent - can not beat poolside dining.
Menu selection: Excellent and broad range of choices for breakfast, lunch & dinner - well done Mirko & Stephanie
Drinks: Excellent - fabulous selection of wines and cocktails.

• Visited April 2013
Tijs K, Hotel Manager at Oliverio, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear JohnnySSS,

I cannot express in words how full of pride our team was when reading your comments. Every single one of us was truly humbled by your kind words and recognition of the culinary journey and intuitive service you enjoyed throughout your stay with us.

On behalf of Mirko, Stephanie, and the entire Oliverio Team; thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It was a pleasure for all of us to be at your service. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards,