“Cool Neuvo Organic Farm to Kitchen”

The Farm of Beverly Hills
Ranked #27 of 326 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Santa Monica Blvd.
Transit: Santa Monica Blvd.
San Diego, California
“Cool Neuvo Organic Farm to Kitchen”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Very cool vibe in this place, antique farm tables, comfy booths and a very farm motif everywhere you look. We were there for breakfast and instantly my wife and daughter liked this over Nate and Al's... I was ready to give this place a 5 star on atmosphere alone. The menu had many classic choices as well as new ones, but we stayed the traditional course, being a big country fried steak fan and saugage gravy, I had to order. My eggs and hash browns were perfect and the gravy was first rate, not the best but very solid. But my steak was like a rubber chicken. I really should have sent it back, but it still tasted good with that gravy. My wife and daughter loved their breakfasts, bagels and omlet were excellent. The tea comes in a big steeper which is cool and adds a nice little distraction. Our service was really good, looked like there was only one waitress, but a well oiled staff pulling it all together, I have seen this in other restaurants and they pull it off well here. I had decaf coffee and it was really smooth, not bitter at all. Just wish I got a better piece of meat...

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank lost_bobcat

Los Angeles, California
“Deliciously fresh dinner dishes, while enjoying outside patio dining.”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

First time here... walked by it several times in the past. We made reservations for dinner tonight and opted to sit outside, since it was a beautiful day. Cute warm barn-like interior decor. Good service, wonderful courtesy home made corn bread with that soft whipped butter.

Very tasty and freshly prepared dishes with lots of healthy dinner options such as black & white sesame seed crusted salmon ($21) and turkey lasagna ($15). Both were very yummy, yet felt light, and very satisfying...

I would like to try their Sunday brunch here soon

• Visited July 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Worth the wait!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Great breakfast place in the middle of cool part of Beverly Hills! Food was excellent and portions are huge!

Visited May 2013
Mobile, AL
“Amazing value in Beverly Hills”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went for an early dinner before going to Paley Center event (just around the corner). The setting is simple but the food is wonderful. My friend and I started with cauliflower soup and then on to cheese ravioli and the veggie burger. Both were very tasty. A wonderful reasonably priced dinner. When I'm in the area again, I will definitely be back.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank char1scott
Perth, Australia
“Awesome omelet, great coffee and lovely atmosphere”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My 9 year old daughter and I had breakfast here due to recommendations on this site. The vegetable omelet was absolutely sensational, it really was. I cannot praise it enough. I had it with ham but it would have been just as good without. Everything was beautifully fresh and flavoursome.
The kids' pancakes were also delicious and it was great to see smaller pancakes for kids that aren't difficult to eat, or smothered in syrup. The syrup was on the side. Perfect.
The coffee was excellent.
The waitress however was a little disinterested, bordering on rude, which I found strange given the obligation to tip in the US. At no time did she offer us water which I tend to expect in a restaurant, but she didn't even stick around long enough for me to ask her for some. Under normal circumstances, in another country, I wouldn't have tipped for the standard of service she provided. However this was only a very minor issue and definitely did not take away from our total satisfaction of our experience.
The decor is delightful. The kitchen area is full of classic American barn themed paraphernalia without being kitsch.
Really lovely place. We would be back. Definitely.

• Visited April 2013