“Great coffee stop”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Santa Monica Blvd.
Transit: Santa Monica Blvd.
Description: The Farm of Beverly Hills serves innovative American cuisine daily for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at 439 N Beverly Drive in the heart of Beverly Hills. Since opening our doors in 1997, our friendly staff has worked tirelessly to earn the reputation as one of the best restaurants and full service caterers in Beverly Hills. We look forward to providing you with a great experience!
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stopped for coffee while waiting for the shops of Rodeo Drive to open. The almond soy latte was excellent and hubby tried soy milk in his coffee and said it was "not bad." It was unfortunate that we had already eaten breakfast because they had some very delicious-looking,selections....the most interesting looking was a rich chocolate cake made with no dairy. Very friendly wait staff. I even got a recommendation for the Farmer's market. No wonder this is a popular place.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I sat at the outdoor cafe enjoying my devious breakfast while Paul Stanley of KISS walked by and a local paparazzi guy took pictures. He stakes out this location across from Nate and Al's for multiple celebrity sightings a day.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We were looking for a healthy breakfast place with fresh ingredients and patio seating. When we arrived the staff seated us at our preferred table as quickly as possibly. The food was organic, fresh, and delicious! I would suggest trying the Farmers Benedict.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

If there was anything worth having, it was the cornbread. I considered whether or not I would ever come back in just to see if I could purchase a bag of those cornbread muffins. However, after you're seated and get your basket of cornbread, everything else slides a little downhill. Nothing was terrible, other than the wine list. I like to have a table linens at dinner in Beverly Hills; no luck there. The beet salad wasn't great, but truly average. My boyfriend enjoyed his buffalo burger until he had a stomach ache, but I should clarify that I think it's because he doesn't usually have too much read meat--that it likely wasn't The Farm's fault. The artichoke came out floppy, small and sad--it was overcooked. I have no big grievances with The Farm, but I just won't be back.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We shared the Cobb salad to start and it was a good choice. to The baked chicken was delicious. The meatloaf was good, but make sure you get extra gravy for the blue cheese mashed potatoes. The apple dessert needed cooked longer as our apples were still crispy and the flavors had not melded completely.