“Great Breakfast”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Santa Monica Blvd.
Transit: Santa Monica Blvd.
Eugene, Oregon
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We were looking for a healthy breakfast place with fresh ingredients and patio seating. When we arrived the staff seated us at our preferred table as quickly as possibly. The food was organic, fresh, and delicious! I would suggest trying the Farmers Benedict.

• Visited March 2013

Los Angeles, California
“As average as things can get”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

If there was anything worth having, it was the cornbread. I considered whether or not I would ever come back in just to see if I could purchase a bag of those cornbread muffins. However, after you're seated and get your basket of cornbread, everything else slides a little downhill. Nothing was terrible, other than the wine list. I like to have a table linens at dinner in Beverly Hills; no luck there. The beet salad wasn't great, but truly average. My boyfriend enjoyed his buffalo burger until he had a stomach ache, but I should clarify that I think it's because he doesn't usually have too much read meat--that it likely wasn't The Farm's fault. The artichoke came out floppy, small and sad--it was overcooked. I have no big grievances with The Farm, but I just won't be back.

• Visited February 2013
Nebraska
“Good Comfort Food”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We shared the Cobb salad to start and it was a good choice. to The baked chicken was delicious. The meatloaf was good, but make sure you get extra gravy for the blue cheese mashed potatoes. The apple dessert needed cooked longer as our apples were still crispy and the flavors had not melded completely.

Visited January 2013
Los Angeles, California
“So yummy”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

In the mood for innovative and tasty egg dishes and fun people watching, this is the place. Try to sit on the patio. The farmers eggs Benedict left such a great taste in my mouth, I didn't want to drink my iced tea. The quality is always spot on with the ingredients they use.

Visited December 2012
Hendersonville, Tennessee, United States
“Delicious dinner”
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Great place to get a healthy dinner. Bread before the meal was a sweet cornbread muffin; fantastic! Meals were quick and a decent portion. Reasonable pricing. Didn't get dessert or wine. Staff was okay; it was a busy place.