“Pretty faultless”

Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Excellent (really excellent) food and, as most others have commented, the noodles are divine. The service left a little to be desired, particularly in terms of keeping drinks topped up, but the food easily made up for it. Thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

First visited their San Fran restaurant 20 years ago and was wowed then. This was our first chance to eat there again and we were not disappointed. Food was to die for. Crab and noodles is all i have to say. My kids got the filet which was delicious too. Sampler platter for the appetizer was the way to go with a large group. Great service and food.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This restaurant was suggested by a couple of friends for my trip to LA. It was NOT a disappointment. The service was excellent. The wine list was extensive. The Whole Maine Lobster was amazing, a combination of flavors I've never tasted before.. almost overwhelmingly good. The garlic noodles gave me life. My friend ate the Roasted Crab like it was the last supper. Can I go back to LA JUST to go back to Crustacean?!?!?!

1  Thank Bridget D
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Great looking place in the corner of Beverly Hills on Santa Monica Blvd. Yes, it is Asian and by the looks at the crown on a Monday, I guess it is not a "best kept secret."
Do try the roasted crab dish, excellent. Our server suggested the garlic noodles as a side dish. Almost said no - that would have been a BIG mistake.
Enjoyable surroundings with a top notch wait staff.
Next time in BH, CA it will be the first night dinner choice!

1  Thank DJBradachNaples_FL
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We took advantage of the somewhat discounted menu only available during DineLA Restaurant Week. The DineLA menu is comprised of standard menu items so they shouldn't have any problem delivering, but they did. We've been regular patrons here over the course of many years, both in Beverly Hills & San Francisco. But this time, we waited almost 40 minutes (during a not really busy weekday lunch) for our appetizers. My coconut shrimp wasn't hot. then our entrée of their famous garlic noodles with shrimp arrived cold. We had trouble finding our waiter to fix the problems. We told another staff member at the next table, who did nothing. Maybe the poor service was because out table was on the patio, where staff didn't routinely pass by, but that's not acceptable. The food, once served hot, was very good & my husband's beef satay was excellent.

Our waiter, to make up for the service problems, comp'd one lunch even without our asking for an adjustment. Crustacean management needs to get its act together. Just because a restaurant is popular doesn't mean they can neglect customer service.