“The Three F's”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Brighton Way
Description: Gourmet Magazine calls il Pastaio "a taste of heaven," and says "the cooks in il Pastaio's kitchen have angel's hands". Los Angeles Magazine critics choice ranked it "one of the top ten new restaurants". It's no wonder this friendly neighborhood trattoria has been a favorite meeting place, satisfying locals and visiting customers with its mouthwatering pasta since opening in 1994.
Reviewed July 21, 2016

This Resturant is Fast Fair and Friendly with fabulous food
It is always busy and a bit noisy
Still keep coming back
There are some really special favorites on the menu Rigatoni Norma and Fetochini Bolognaise

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank DeniseCohenGershon

Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

Place is not that expensive for being in Beverly Hills. It's pricey but it's excellent
Many Italian wines that I love. Chairs outside are not very comfortable. Service was good food was excellent.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

I was staying in a hotel in walking distance from this restaurant. I tried to have dinner one time but it was very crowded.
For lunch, it was less busy, so I tried.
The food was excellent and the menu and drinks were very good.

1  Thank Mansoor F
Reviewed July 6, 2016

Fabulous dining experience. Came here for dinner recently without a reservation and we were fortunate enough to get a table inside without having to wait for too long. The place was buzzing even though it was a Sunday night.

Probably one of our favourite meals in LA. I had the black ink seafood risotto which didn't look too appealing when it was served, however was the most delicious risotto I've ever eaten in my entire life. My husband had the branzino which was also delicious.

We were even pleasantly surprised to find their wines were quite reasonably priced, considering this place is very popular with local celebrities as well as tourists.

Reviewed July 4, 2016

In terms of location, price and quallity II Pastaio knows no equal. The agnolotti was created by a master craftsman and was the best filled pasta I have ever experienced. The complexity of the flavour and ratio of filling to pasta was beyond perfect. The panna cotta was also the best I've ever had. The service cuts the perfect balance between casual and classy. My favourite restaurant in the Hills Please don't miss out.

1  Thank 119rossh