“Dream that came through”

Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel
Reserve with OpenTable
Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 326 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Sunset Boulevard & Crescent Ave
Description: The Polo Lounge has been the favorite breakfast spot and watering hole for generations of stars and Hollywood deal-makers. Guests enjoy indoor and outdoor seating for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, and late-night suppers. Lunch and dinner are served with piano accompaniment alternating with light jazz on the patio during the long summer nights. Jazz music is also featured during Sunday Brunch. In the evening guests can come to relax and enjoy one of our many specialty cocktails or one of our old favorites.
Rancho Murieta, California, Usa
“Dream that came through”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

The first time I was introduced to Beverly Hills Hotel was just after Oscar. So, when we got out of the car it was so exciting to step on the red carpet leading to the entrance of the hotel. I felt at home! The ambiance is incredible, and I felt like I was taken back in history. All the celebrities and dignitaries who stay in this hotel make it so special. Of course, service was outstanding. Our table was right to live pianist who was fantastic. My favorite songs were from movie Dr, Zhivago. He also played "Hotel California" by Eagles. Champagne was very appropriate for this occasion. I enjoyed my Veal Osso Bucco as it melted in my mouth. The selection of wines is very impressive. My special dream came through. When you dine in Polo Lounge, you do not discuss prices. Believe me, it worth the experience.

• Visited March 2012
TheBeverlyHillsHotel, General Manager at Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear Mila K,

The red carpet at The Beverly Hills Hotel is one of our most iconic features, I am glad it made such an impression. It is a pleasure to hear your experience at The Polo Lounge was a dream come true, and the Veal Osso Bucco is definitely a winning dish. Thank you for your great review and we hope to see you again at the original “Hotel California!”

• Greek first
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Spot the rich and famous...”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We decided to drop in for a few drinks and were immediately taken with the beautiful decor, rich history, and friendly staff.
The Polo Lounge was wonderful. We were seated immediately, met by the table waiter (who pulled chairs out for the ladies - quite a pleasant surprise in this day and age!) and recommended a few drinks after asking us what we liked.
The background piano was just the perfect addition to this place, and along with the exceptional service, made our night at the lounge one we will remember for time to come. We will definitely be back soon! Highly recommended...

• Visited January 2013
TheBeverlyHillsHotel, General Manager at Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear KiwiKirkNZ,

Thank you for reviewing your recent dining experience at the Polo Lounge. It is great to hear you enjoyed your time with us and the Polo Lounge made a lasting impression in which you will remember for time to come. We are thrilled you will be back and thank you for your recommendation, it is truly appreciated.

See you soon!

Sydney
“Can't be beaten!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The Polo Lounge is the number 1 destination in LA in my opinion. Unbeatable service, the staff are extremely attentive, friendly and helpful. The food is comforting and familiar and fantastic quality. Their smoked salmon is the best I've ever tasted and their chocolate souffle is decadent and delicious. I'll keep coming back.

Visited November 2012
TheBeverlyHillsHotel, General Manager at Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear FirstClassSydney,

Thank you for visiting the Polo Lounge and reviewing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am thrilled to hear you think the Polo Lounge is the number one destination in Los Angeles, what a compliment! We are glad you will be back, hopefully it will be soon!

Los Angeles, California
“Polo Lounge”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I had Dinner with a colleague at the Polo Lounge on a Wednesday evening. It was full and the crowd was vibrant. I have been visiting the Polo Lounge since 1985. Though I do miss the phones on all the cocktail tables from the 80's, this is the place for a romantic or elegant dinner experience now. The meals were presented beautifully and creative; very gourmet. Kudos to the chef. I recommend the Salmon. Their wine list was extensive. I had the house Pino Noir that was superb. An unexpected highlight was a delightful musician named Hugo that plays contemporaries and oldies in the background. Hugo added to our dining experience a very relaxing and soothing ambiance. He even made a visit to our table for a chat after I clearly showed my appreciation. If you are visiting or live nearby you need to treat yourself to an evening at the Polo Lounge.

“The best place to have a drink in Beverly Hills”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Who would have guessed that the Polo Lounge is the best place in Beverly Hills to have a quiet romantic drink and steak Tartar made at the table and more. Martinis shaken not stirred, and a live pianist filling the air with music. We enjoyed every minute. Best time to go is mid weekdays after 8. This is a locals secret.

• Visited January 2013
Dear Debbie E,

Thank you for reviewing the Polo Lounge. I am pleased you enjoyed every minute of your time with us, we hope to see you again in the near future!