“Awesome steakhouse!”

Mastro's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Mastro's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 326 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Wilshire Blvd
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome steakhouse!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Fantastic meal in Mastro's with my wife. Starters were large, almost consider them a main course themselves. Following up, my wife had an excellent roast chicken and I went big, 48oz porterhouse, which was honestly, the best steak I've ever had, succulent, tender and tasty!

The price is high but it's worth it for an indulgence meal and if you're not going to go big on holiday, when are you?

Lovely atmosphere in the restaurant, busy and vibrant but my wife and I enjoyed the buzz.

Also a shout out to the staff who were excellent and the concierge at the Four Seasons Hotel, Marco, who arranged a complimentary dessert for us to enjoy at Mastro's, which was unbelievable but between the two of us, we could barely manage half of it.

Definitely on the list for our return trip, keep up the good work!

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Manhattan Beach, California, USA
“Birthday dinner”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I like this spot, but I have never really had that "meal". The one that you can't stop thinking about. Last night was another example of that.
In the penthouse (which I loved) and the service is always great, but we had shrimp cocktail (good not great) and NY steak (again just ok, a bit tough) and mashed potatoes with creamed corn.

Very pricy and for that money I should be knocked out... and I just wasn't. Great LA space, good people watching and very good service. But maybe just sit at the bar and have ap's.

Big Sky, Montana
“solid experience”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We went to Mastro's for my son's birthday. We were torn between Mastro and Boa and I am so glad we ended up here.We were sited in wine room upstairs, where there is a bit less noise but you can still here the live music, We had the porterhouse for 3, the New York strip and the small filet--more than enough, actually too much for 4. We .all shared the pecan pie which should be illegal it's so good. However, beware: it is a very expensive place, especially when you add in some wine.

Los Angeles, California
“Very good experience”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great dinner experience. Where placed in the back (private dining room) the service was great and attentive. The only negative was it was very dark and without flash light hard to read the menu. Next time I would ask to be seated in the front room.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Upbeat spot for night-on-the-town type dinner”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Our concierge sent us here and we were happy she did. We got a 2nd floor table not far from the band. It's a crowded place and the music is loud; it's also pretty dark in there. These all add up to a unique and fun dining experience. The band played music from the Stones to more recent hits, in their own style which was good. I found myself bopping a bit in my seat to the tunes. The steak was outstanding- they allowed us to split an entree which still provided filling amounts. Salads and side dishes were great as well. We were treated to their butter cake for dessert a la mode- definitely worth a try! Our waiter was good and had a nice team working with him all night. In all, highly recommend this unique restaurant.

Visited July 2013