“Great spot... wonderful martinis”
Review of Nic's Restaurant

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Little Santa Monica Blvd
Reviewed June 28, 2009

I would highly recommend stopping by Nic's on your next trip to Beverly Hills. The happy hour that they have is perfect. The prices are extremely reasonable during their happy hour and the food is delicious! It is a very trendy crowd and the happy hour fills up rather quickly so definitely go early!

Reviewed May 24, 2009

I was surprised how good the meal was. The staff tries very hard and are very attentive. Nic shows up and strolls around. Cost you a few bucks.

Reviewed December 21, 2008

My wife and I went to Nic's last night for the evening and had an excellent time. We just sat in the lounge and ate appetizers: smoke chicken quesadilla, spicy sweet Thai chicken, lobster beignet, ahi tuna, smoked salmon with capers on crustini. It's not cheap (about $13 each), but they were all really good. We also did the VODBOX, where you go in to the freezer and they have pretty much every vodka imaginable. They give you coats and hats to wear, faux leopard skin for the ladies, and black pimp coats for the gents, and then your guide can tell you all about the different vodkas. I've had a lot of vodka in my time, and a lot of different vodkas, and I really appreciated having someone knowledgeable to talk to. Again, not cheap ($22 for two smallish shots), but worth the experience. Also, the service was outstanding. It was a slower night, but the staff was constantly on us to clear plates and ask if there was anything we needed. And at the end of the night when we told them it was my birthday, they comped dessert. An excellent evening all around.

Reviewed October 20, 2008

The reason to go to Beverly Hills. Nic's. It remains my favorite restaurant . The most fun, best food & martini's and best people anywhere.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed October 14, 2008

cool atmosphere, good food and pricey, of course.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook