“Amazing food and brilliant service!!”
Review of Sfixio

Sfixio
Reserve with OpenTable
Sfixio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 335 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: N. Linden Drive/ Roxbury Dr.
Description: Sfixio focuses on the most authentic Tuscan and Mediterranean cuisine, using only Italian ingredients imported from select Italian areas, to assure the best of Quality including as well an impressive selection of wines. The Menu is created by Chef/Owner Massimo Denaro from Florence. The Menu offers a perfect balance between the authentic Tuscan cuisine and a " Crudo" menu, the Italian style "sashimi" with fresh fish tartars and fish carpaccio creating a refined feel. There is NO FREEZER in this restaurant so everything is extremely fresh. The pasta is homemade and prepared at the moment, the fresh products are seasonal and organic focusing always on the the best quality for all the dishes. The decor is contemporary and romantic at the same time creating a sophisticated ambiance for a unique experience. A very private mezzanine is available for parties and banquets.Lunch Menu includes also an Italian Healthy Options Menu Low Calories Personalized Menu for catering and Parties.
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We were recommended this restaurant by the concierge at the Beverly Hilton, she said it was brilliant food and a homely feel as the owners are both the chef and hostess.
Boy did she get it right we loved it so much we went back a second time.
I had the signature dish of homemade pasta with truffle caviar, I was a bit unsure at first but it was incredible. all the dishes were delicious.
Mara and Massimo are so welcoming, I highly recommend you pay them a visit, you will not regret it.
Tanti Baci da Melbourne

1  Thank debstrappa

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Hoorah for Sfixios! Our concierge at the Beverley Hilton recommended this place and we are so glad she did. From the minute we walked in it exuded LA 'cool' with the most friendly hostess you could imagine. There were about 3 other tables eating at this stage and we were treated very well and given a good table by the open kitchen. The decor was white with cool lines and the best thing were the images of places, animals etc from all over the world that was being projected onto the huge white wall. Art changing in front of your eyes. Also great cool 'Buddha bar' type music being played.

I had a wonderfully fresh spinach salad with toasted walnuts, pears, cheese (can't quite remember which one) and a great dressing and my husband had the homemade tomato soup, full of flavour.
I asked for a vegetarian pasta to be made for me and the lovely owner asked if I was prepared to be surprised which I was. So I had the most gorgeous home made pasta with a flavourful vegetarian pasta based around aubergines and tomatoes and herbs. My husband had the pasta with wild boar - which he said was great. We had pannacotta and tiramisu for dessert all accompanied by a superb bottle of Malbec. The owner couple were delightful - full of warmth and I wish them all the nest with their lovely restaurant.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Delicious food all fresh.
Super friendly staff and great service
Loved the whole experience
Nothing to fault
Wish we had time to return

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I ALWAYS support local businesses but the experience I had at Sfixio in Beverly Hills last night for Valentine's Day dinner, was unacceptable. As soon as my husband and I walked into the restaurant, we felt like nobody was in charge. No hostess to sit us, some random waiter came to say, "just sit anywhere", in spite of the fact that we had reservations. We had a nice but inexperienced waiter who constantly failed to refill our water glasses or ask if we wanted a second glass of wine. The 3 very thinly sliced sourdough bread basket that arrived after we sat down was a joke. We first ordered our appetizers that were so pricey we thought we were ordering entrees. After a long wait of 40 minutes, they finally arrived - one order of tuna tartare and one order of artichoke salad. From the first bite, I felt I was put on a diet as both appetizers had no taste and the artichoke was sharp to the touch, near raw. After our appetizer plates were removed, 30 more minutes passed by, no entrees yet. We finally called the manager and asked that our meal gets canceled as we couldn't stand being in that restaurant one more minute.
She handled the situation by saying "fine, just leave!"
It's beyond me how this restaurant is getting almost 5 stars in reviews!
I will not give it a second chance!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

This is really a wonderful place with excellent food and good service. It brought us right back to Italy. The owners were both from Italy and they have given the restaurant a really authenic european feeling. The owners was really doing everything in their power to give us the best service they could. The best meal we had on our visit in to USA.