“Great Service Exceptional Food”

Caulfield's Bar and Dining Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Caulfield's Bar and Dining Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #134 of 328 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Crescent
Description: Boasting an Art Deco-meets-industrial design, Caulfield's Bar and Dining Room in Beverly Hills features dishes from veteran chef Stephen Kalt. Standouts at this inspired Beverly Hills steakhouse include roasted beet and carrot salad with avocado and pumpkin seeds; a selection of grilled pizzettes, and house-smoked Steelhead trout in a jar with crème fraîche, egg, and pickled fennel. The dining room includes a 12-seat marble-top communal table, custom leather armchairs, and antiqued mirrors backing the bar, among other highlights. With a separate entrance from the hotel, the restaurant also boasts a new sunroom featuring nearly 360-degree wood paneled windows against a white brick wall and a new collection of russet-colored leather banquettes. Open Breakfast Lunch and Dinner 7 days a week
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I have no complaints about my most recent visit to Caulfield's. The lamb hamburger and handcut fries were exceptional. The burger was cooked exactly as I requested and even the bread was perfection. I was extremely hungry when I sat down to eat so I don't remember a lot about the plating (but I don't usually concern myself too much with that if the food tastes good). Because they didn't have my usual beer available I was offered a couple of samples of their Black Market beer that they have on draft and I was impressed. I decided to go with the anglo american brown ale and it complemented my meal perfectly. I can't wait to go back and eat next time I am in town!

There are newer reviews for Caulfield's Bar and Dining Room

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Awesome experience. Ordered the cauliflower tempura, and Halibut. The halibut crusted in basil was very tasty as was the cauliflower. Decor, service was great as well. The hostess offered to show us the rooftop bar which will will try to go to for a drink as it had a great view. We accidently left our credit card an the lovely hostess Laura, recalled that we had mentioned we were staying at the Beverly Hilton and she called to let us know she would drop it off at our hotel. Above average service for sure. We are only in BH for 4 days but plan to go back for anoter meal.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Spent many times at Thompson Beverly Hills, Caulfield is located inside this hotel. Breakfast is very expensive and not worth it, Lunch is ok, quick service, Dinner I prefer to go somewhere else nearby.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Definitely have your breakfast here - lovely food. I have granola one day, and steel cut oats the next. Enjoy the ambiance of the bar - fantastic, great wine from NZ - barman very helpful.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

don't order the burgers or chips! everything else is ok but a bit salty. food came out fast and looked well presented