“Wonderful communication”
Review of Glitterati Tours

Glitterati Tours
Ranked #1 of 11 Tours in Beverly Hills
More attraction details
Owner description: Private, custom sightseeing tours of Los Angeles, Hollywood and Beverly Hills. From celebrity and movie star homes, historic studios and famous landmarks, to tours of the beautiful coastal communities of Santa Monica, Venice Beach and Malibu. Tours are conducted in luxury SUV's, stocked with chilled water and snacks, as well as a multi-media iPad presentation that compliments the many talking points. Glitterati guides have over 40 years in the travel industry, and have visited over 50 countries. Expect nothing less than a professional, friendly, and knowledgeable guide ready to accommodate your requests. We take pride in our excellent reputation with the finest hotels in Los Angeles, going above and beyond to create a truly memorable journey for our guests. We are passionate about our city and Glitterati Tours of Beverly Hills will only conduct a tour if we can give 110%.
Reviewed December 9, 2012

A lot has already been said about this company on Trip Advisor. We couldn't agree more. My wife and I loved the open communication...from the emails, the phone calls, and of course the tour...wonderful company to do business with. Thanks Glitterati!

Jimmy M, Owner at Glitterati Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Thanks for the fantastic review. Obviously, the tours of Los Angeles we provide as a company, act as our foundation, but equally important is the communication before and after the tour. Many guests are putting their faith into our services sight unseen. We answer all our emails and phone calls to give potential guests the piece of mind needed to make a decision. We're also fortunate to have a tool such as Trip Advisor that helps take away a lot of the guesswork for visitors. After all, it's what we use when we plan our personal vacations. All the best and safe future travels!

There are newer reviews for Glitterati Tours

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Lived in California my entire life,but knew nothing about SoCal. Our concierge desk at The Four Seasons recommended a private tour of the area. This company picked us up (100% Private) -3 generations--and had something for all of us. My grandmother was interested in the classic age of Hollywood, and the the rest of us wanted the touristy spots. Something for everyone! Great company and thanks to the hotel for a great 3 days. We want to stay longer next time.

Jimmy M, Owner at Glitterati Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2012

We're so thankful that we have dozens of the finest hotels, like the Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, putting their trust in our tour company for their special guests. Concierges and travel agents have a huge responsibility in showcasing a city's personality , and we're thrilled that Glitterati Tours is called upon to fulfill a piece of that pie. We're happy to hear that your grandmother enjoyed the Golden Age of Hollywood Tour, and that your kids enjoyed the many different venue highlights as well. Thanks for the review, and please come back down south and visit Los Angeles and Beverly Hills again!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I contacted Glitterati Tours and the owner was in touch with me right away and made arrangements and went over all the details. Frank picked us up in a luxury SUV and customized our tour around LA according to our interests. He was gracious, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. He showed us Hollywood homes and had pictures so we could see what was beyond the gates and drove us through neighborhoods relating stories of old and new Hollywood. The tour flew by and when we left LA we felt that, because of this wonderful tour, we had a good sense of the city. I can't wait for the academy awards now that I know how that space is transformed every year! I would highly recommend using Glitterati Private Tours.

Jimmy M, Owner at Glitterati Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thanks for the amazing review and for the kind words about your guide. When guests take a tour of Hollywood and Beverly Hills, they are usually very impressed with the city. We can't take all the credit, for it's an easy city to sell. As mentioned, our iPad presentation helps take guests back in time, over the hedges, or into the future with all things L.A. With so many tour companies in Los Angeles, we thank you for choosing Glitterati Private Tours for your sightseeing day tour. It's not easy booking a service sight-unseen, but wonderful travel tools such as Trip Advisor help in the process.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We were in from Dallas last week to visit friends and they planned a private tour with Jimmy. I saw more in those few hours than I could ever imagine being able to see. As a huge fan of horror movies we saw the homes from the original Halloween and the original Nightmare on Elm Street. I'm a true crime buff as well and Jimmy had that one knocked out of the park! Sal Mineo, Lana Turner, the Menendez brother's home, the property where the Tate/Polanski home used to be, Marilyn Monroe.....I honestly can not remember them all there were so many and Jimmy kept up a constant dialog a FOUNT of information with an iPad slide show to sweeten the deal. We even got to visit a start studded cemetery where my fav actress Natalie Wood is buried. This tour is recommend by my husband and myself and I know next time we are out in LA we will do another. Never would I have been privy to so many deaths, scandals, murders.....a most excellent time!

1  Thank DebinTex

By the time you return to Los Angeles for your next tour of Beverly Hills and Hollywood, I can almost guarantee that we'll have a dozen new notorious scandals! It's a wonderful and safe city, but just about every corner has a story that has made international news...the good and bad. Thanks for taking the time to write a review, and we look forward to seeing you next time you're in town.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We had friends visiting us and we wanted to do something a little spooky since it is October. We took the Underbelly LA tour and it was so fun. We saw all the sights where Hollywood scandals went down, saw the locations where many famous horror films were filmed and got a healthy tour of BIG DOLLAR homes. Oh and we say the graves of many famous people including Marilyn Monroe. The guide (Jimmy) was so knowledgeable and he had a slide show with pictures and scenes from the movies on an ipad so we could see many before and afters. I have lived in LA for over 10 years and I learned so much and our guests had a blast! WORTH IT...oh and snacks too!

2  Thank CraftyCathie

Thanks for your review and for choosing Glitterati as your tour company in Los Angeles. We're glad you enjoyed your Hollywood and Beverly Hills scandal tour. It's obviously very popular this time of year. We're always happy when we can impress the locals!