“LA with Glitterati Private Tours”
Review of Glitterati Tours

Glitterati Tours
Ranked #1 of 12 Tours in Beverly Hills
More attraction details
Owner description: Private, custom sightseeing tours of Los Angeles, Hollywood and Beverly Hills. From celebrity and movie star homes, historic studios and famous landmarks, to tours of the beautiful coastal communities of Santa Monica, Venice Beach and Malibu. Tours are conducted in luxury SUV's, stocked with chilled water and snacks, as well as a multi-media iPad presentation that compliments the many talking points. Glitterati guides have over 40 years in the travel industry, and have visited over 50 countries. Expect nothing less than a professional, friendly, and knowledgeable guide ready to accommodate your requests. We take pride in our excellent reputation with the finest hotels in Los Angeles, going above and beyond to create a truly memorable journey for our guests. We are passionate about our city and Glitterati Tours of Beverly Hills will only conduct a tour if we can give 110%.
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I contacted Glitterati Tours and the owner was in touch with me right away and made arrangements and went over all the details. Frank picked us up in a luxury SUV and customized our tour around LA according to our interests. He was gracious, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. He showed us Hollywood homes and had pictures so we could see what was beyond the gates and drove us through neighborhoods relating stories of old and new Hollywood. The tour flew by and when we left LA we felt that, because of this wonderful tour, we had a good sense of the city. I can't wait for the academy awards now that I know how that space is transformed every year! I would highly recommend using Glitterati Private Tours.

Jimmy M, Owner at Glitterati Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thanks for the amazing review and for the kind words about your guide. When guests take a tour of Hollywood and Beverly Hills, they are usually very impressed with the city. We can't take all the credit, for it's an easy city to sell. As mentioned, our iPad presentation helps take guests back in time, over the hedges, or into the future with all things L.A. With so many tour companies in Los Angeles, we thank you for choosing Glitterati Private Tours for your sightseeing day tour. It's not easy booking a service sight-unseen, but wonderful travel tools such as Trip Advisor help in the process.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We were in from Dallas last week to visit friends and they planned a private tour with Jimmy. I saw more in those few hours than I could ever imagine being able to see. As a huge fan of horror movies we saw the homes from the original Halloween and the original Nightmare on Elm Street. I'm a true crime buff as well and Jimmy had that one knocked out of the park! Sal Mineo, Lana Turner, the Menendez brother's home, the property where the Tate/Polanski home used to be, Marilyn Monroe.....I honestly can not remember them all there were so many and Jimmy kept up a constant dialog a FOUNT of information with an iPad slide show to sweeten the deal. We even got to visit a start studded cemetery where my fav actress Natalie Wood is buried. This tour is recommend by my husband and myself and I know next time we are out in LA we will do another. Never would I have been privy to so many deaths, scandals, murders.....a most excellent time!

1  Thank DebinTex

By the time you return to Los Angeles for your next tour of Beverly Hills and Hollywood, I can almost guarantee that we'll have a dozen new notorious scandals! It's a wonderful and safe city, but just about every corner has a story that has made international news...the good and bad. Thanks for taking the time to write a review, and we look forward to seeing you next time you're in town.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We had friends visiting us and we wanted to do something a little spooky since it is October. We took the Underbelly LA tour and it was so fun. We saw all the sights where Hollywood scandals went down, saw the locations where many famous horror films were filmed and got a healthy tour of BIG DOLLAR homes. Oh and we say the graves of many famous people including Marilyn Monroe. The guide (Jimmy) was so knowledgeable and he had a slide show with pictures and scenes from the movies on an ipad so we could see many before and afters. I have lived in LA for over 10 years and I learned so much and our guests had a blast! WORTH IT...oh and snacks too!

2  Thank CraftyCathie

Thanks for your review and for choosing Glitterati as your tour company in Los Angeles. We're glad you enjoyed your Hollywood and Beverly Hills scandal tour. It's obviously very popular this time of year. We're always happy when we can impress the locals!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

When my family came into town on a surprise visit I panicked. They had never been to Hollywood and I wanted them to have a special visit. Glitterati was able to accommodate us on very short notice. It was the highlight of their vacation. Our driver, David, was knowledgeable and charming. He not only knew all the latest "scandals", he knew the history as well, which impressed my father. David had so many wonderful stories and details that added to our experience. We took a 2 hour tour and saw so much, the Hollywood Hills, Beverly Hills, Bel-Air and even Rodeo Drive. I think what makes this tour so special is the use of the iPad. David would pull up to an estate and as he would tell us all about it he could show us on the iPad the arial view as well as some of the interiors. So rather than just looking at a gate and some hedges we got a more interactive experience. My brother in law, who is not so easily impressed, said, " I will remember this for the rest of my life!" So will I! Thank you David and Glitterati!

2  Thank Tallcoolmiller
Jimmy M, Owner at Glitterati Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Thank you for your Trip Advisor review of Glitterati Private Tours of Beverly Hills. I'm happy to hear that we helped in making your family's trip a special one. With any city tour, it's crucial to include the past/ present/ future, and our multi-media iPad presentation compliments our talking points wonderfully. Especially when it comes to our celebrity and movie stars homes tours of Beverly Hills, Hollywood and Bel Air. Real estate is constantly changing -- not only the property itself, but the famous owners as well -- and our extensive photo history on the iPad helps us tell the story about these legendary estates. Thanks again!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

My wife and I just finished a tour of the LA area with Glitterati Tours and it was fantastic! We chose a three-hour tour through Beverly Hills and Hollywood. Our driver, Bryan, was outstanding; he made the drive relaxing and accommodated all of our requests to stop and explore the area. I'd recommend the folks at Glitterati Tours to anyone.

1  Thank mwwoodby
Jimmy M, Owner at Glitterati Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Very pleased to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your tour with Bryan. All of us Glitterati guides truly love what we do, and we're extremely fortunate to live in a fascinating city. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and recommending Glitterati Tours for private tours of Los Angeles, Hollywood and Beverly Hills.