“I live in LA was so impressed and learned a ton!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Glitterati Tours

Glitterati Tours
Ranked #1 of 10 Tours in Beverly Hills
More attraction details
Owner description: Private, custom sightseeing tours of Los Angeles, Hollywood and Beverly Hills. From celebrity and movie star homes, historic studios and famous landmarks, to tours of the beautiful coastal communities of Santa Monica, Venice Beach and Malibu. Tours are conducted in luxury SUV's, stocked with chilled water and snacks, as well as a multi-media iPad presentation that compliments the many talking points. Glitterati guides have over 40 years in the travel industry, and have visited over 50 countries. Expect nothing less than a professional, friendly, and knowledgeable guide ready to accommodate your requests. We take pride in our excellent reputation with the finest hotels in Los Angeles, going above and beyond to create a truly memorable journey for our guests. We are passionate about our city and Glitterati Tours of Beverly Hills will only conduct a tour if we can give 110%.
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I live in LA was so impressed and learned a ton!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

We had friends visiting us and we wanted to do something a little spooky since it is October. We took the Underbelly LA tour and it was so fun. We saw all the sights where Hollywood scandals went down, saw the locations where many famous horror films were filmed and got a healthy tour of BIG DOLLAR homes. Oh and we say the graves of many famous people including Marilyn Monroe. The guide (Jimmy) was so knowledgeable and he had a slide show with pictures and scenes from the movies on an ipad so we could see many before and afters. I have lived in LA for over 10 years and I learned so much and our guests had a blast! WORTH IT...oh and snacks too!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank CraftyCathie
Jimmy M, Owner at Glitterati Tours, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thanks for your review and for choosing Glitterati as your tour company in Los Angeles. We're glad you enjoyed your Hollywood and Beverly Hills scandal tour. It's obviously very popular this time of year. We're always happy when we can impress the locals!

Hemet, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An Amazing tour of the Stars Homes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

When my family came into town on a surprise visit I panicked. They had never been to Hollywood and I wanted them to have a special visit. Glitterati was able to accommodate us on very short notice. It was the highlight of their vacation. Our driver, David, was knowledgeable and charming. He not only knew all the latest "scandals", he knew the history as well, which impressed my father. David had so many wonderful stories and details that added to our experience. We took a 2 hour tour and saw so much, the Hollywood Hills, Beverly Hills, Bel-Air and even Rodeo Drive. I think what makes this tour so special is the use of the iPad. David would pull up to an estate and as he would tell us all about it he could show us on the iPad the arial view as well as some of the interiors. So rather than just looking at a gate and some hedges we got a more interactive experience. My brother in law, who is not so easily impressed, said, " I will remember this for the rest of my life!" So will I! Thank you David and Glitterati!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Tallcoolmiller
Jimmy M, Owner at Glitterati Tours, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thank you for your Trip Advisor review of Glitterati Private Tours of Beverly Hills. I'm happy to hear that we helped in making your family's trip a special one. With any city tour, it's crucial to include the past/ present/ future, and our multi-media iPad presentation compliments our talking points wonderfully. Especially when it comes to our celebrity and movie stars homes tours of Beverly Hills, Hollywood and Bel Air. Real estate is constantly changing -- not only the property itself, but the famous owners as well -- and our extensive photo history on the iPad helps us tell the story about these legendary estates. Thanks again!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply the best tour in LA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

My wife and I just finished a tour of the LA area with Glitterati Tours and it was fantastic! We chose a three-hour tour through Beverly Hills and Hollywood. Our driver, Bryan, was outstanding; he made the drive relaxing and accommodated all of our requests to stop and explore the area. I'd recommend the folks at Glitterati Tours to anyone.

1 Thank mwwoodby
Jimmy M, Owner at Glitterati Tours, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Very pleased to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your tour with Bryan. All of us Glitterati guides truly love what we do, and we're extremely fortunate to live in a fascinating city. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and recommending Glitterati Tours for private tours of Los Angeles, Hollywood and Beverly Hills.
Griffith, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Tour to Start our Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

What can i say!! From the moment Bryan picked us up from our hotel we were in for a treat! For most of our group it was their first time in LA, and what an experience it was, nothing was too much trouble for Bryan. He answered any questions we had and took us to places that we would not have found with another tour company. Great vehicle to cruise around in and we didnt want the day to end. I would have no hesitation in recommending Glitterati tours to anyone that is travelling to LA. We will be back and will be using this service again.
Thanks again Jimmy & Bryan

Visited September 2012
I honestly don't know who's review was more flattering...Your review of us, or your guide's review of you and your family? Bryan had such a great time conducting your Los Angeles and Hollywood private tour! Thanks so much for recommending us to fellow travelers. Because of people like you, I think we've taken out half the population of Australia on city tours of Los Angeles!...or close to it. We look forward to meeting up again next time you're in the city.
Oakland, California
“Fantastic trip to LA because of Glitterati Tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

Just recently returned from a trip to LA and have to say that our tour with Glitterati Tours made the trip! We've called on Glitterati Tours once before and had a good time, so we were eager to try the company again. This time, we chose to do a two-hour tour through Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Brentwood. Our driver, Brian, was funny, informative, and entertaining; he made the drive relaxing and well worth our time. I'd recommend the folks at Glitterati Tours to anyone.

Visited August 2012
Thank you for once again utilizing our company for your sightseeing day tour of Beverly Hills. Fantastic to hear that you found the 2nd tour and different guide just as pleasurable as your first experience. Your recent celebrity homes tour is one of Glitterati Tours most requested excursions. If we see you a third time, we'll head further west and tour the beach communities of Venice Beach, Malibu and Santa Monica. Continued safe travels!