“LA Tour - The best!”

Tour Du Jour
Ranked #2 of 13 Tours in Beverly Hills
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We do private, luxury tours of Los Angeles. Showing the city we love for over 10 years. Our tours range from 2 hours to multi-days and include the best of Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, Santa Monica, Venice, celebrity homes and more. Voted "Best private tour" by Los Angeles Magazine. The number one choice of LA's finest hotels for private tours- but do not just hear this from us- call the Concierge Department at any luxury hotel including, The Beverly Hills Hotel,The Beverly Wilshire Hotel,Casa Del Mar-Santa Monica ,The Four Seasons Los Angeles, The Montage Beverly Hills, The Peninsula Beverly Hills and more to see who they recommend first for their guests. We love what we do!
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

What an amazing experience!!! Our guide, David, was the best and not only put us at ease during the entire tour but had such experience and obvious knowledge of the entire area...we could not have had a better time! This tour company (Richard and Jim included) certainly made our trip to the west coast a memorable one!

1  Thank norvellchick
Jim H, Owner at Tour Du Jour, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Thank you so much! David gives a tour and memories that will last a lifetime! We are so glad that you had a great time! Hope to see you again.

Jim

"celebs"
"sights"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed April 17, 2018

Tour du Jour is a great touring company and especially so because of their people. I’ve lived in Los Angeles for 25 years and had family visiting so I wanted to make their trip extra special by arranging a private tour of Hollywood, Santa Monica and Malibu with the highest rated company I found on the web. However, we truly weren’t prepared for the amazing experience we were to have – especially myself because I’ve lived in the area so long, I thought I knew enough to give a tour myself! Boy was I wrong! Our guide Jim Humay picked us up at my family’s hotel and from the second we all met, we knew we were going to have a great time! Not only was Jim an excellent tour guide and so incredibly knowledgeable, professional, fun, affable and flexible regarding where we went, he went over and above making sure we were comfortable. It was like driving around with a good friend (Oh, and he’s a GREAT driver). We actually booked additional hours with him because we were all having such a wonderful time and, in the end, learned so much. I will always refer visitors (even residents of LA) to book with Tour du Jour. Although I’ve heard amazing things about all their tour guides, if you have the opportunity to tour with Jim Humay, do it!

1  Thank steven071463
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

We had the beat time on our tour with Jim. Aside from his incredible knowledge of the city, stars homes and landmarks, he had us laughing and wanting more.

Fantastic tour and so worth the money. Tour Du Jour is a definite repeat the next time we are in LA.

1  Thank Tom K
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

Mitch was a great driver/guide for our private 2hour limousine tour of the area around Bel Air.

He is knowledgeable and has a nice personality.

Saw some of the famous homes and now the massive new builds

1  Thank David G
Jim H, Owner at Tour Du Jour, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Hi David. Thanks for taking our tour! Bel Air has some amazing homes, amazing views and some amazing price tags!
Hope to see you again!