“A chance walk by.”
Review of Momed Cafe

Momed Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Momed Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 333 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Wilshire & Olympic Blvds
Transit: Wilshire and Olympic Blvds.
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I had to work in Beverly Hills on Tuesday so my partner decided to join me and we made a long weekend of it. We made no reservations and did not call ahead. We walked around looking for a place where the customers seemed to be having a nice time - and we found Momed Café. One glass of chardonnay, side of hummus, duck shwarma, fish of the day (filling portions but not huge) $57.64. Waitress was pleasant and professional. Chatted with the locals and with us. Asked where we were from etc. The tables near us shared advice about the menu and asked about our time in CA and how things "are going in New Orleans." We were very happy. Sit outside if you can.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

I agree with the other reviewer that the timing was a bit off, but over all service was quite good/attentive. The duck shawarma was outstanding.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

I must have ordered the wrong thing on a bad day...three cooks behind the counter while the place seemed pretty empty... My beef dish took forever while my lunch date's salad came first. Bad timing while we waited, and waited only to have the manager explain that this dish is 'special' and takes longer to prepare... Tasted like a ground beef patty. Poor excuses..

Reviewed February 25, 2012

interesting choice of food. lots of dishes with lavish and dips... Veggies are good and the lamb or fish pot is excellent..... Not fancy and lots of children

Reviewed February 3, 2012

The food at Momed is pretty good, and pretty consistent. While they bill themselves as Mediterranean, I'd say they lean towards Middle Eastern, with hummus, baba ganoush, stuffed grape leaves, etc. Some of the selections are a bit creative, but you can choose what you want so if you like the old standards they have those. There is no table service, you order at the counter and they bring the food out. Prices are reasonable, given the Beverly Hills location.