“Best recommendation, great patrons, can't live without it!”
Review of Carasoin Day Spa

Carasoin Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the Carasoin Day Spa, the home of advanced luxury spa services in LA! Nestled in the very heart of West hollywood, Carasoin is a full service boutique day spa and skin clinic featuring both hands-on and cutting edge machine based treatments, from Anti-Ageing Facials to Deep Tissue Massage and Body Scrubs & Wraps to chemical peels. The spa is a mix of British and Swiss sensibilities, designed to provide a chic and intimate setting; one which feels more like you’re stepping in to an elegant home, even though you have just entered an advanced Day Spa & Skin Clinic that showcases the highest standards in skincare.
los angeles
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best recommendation, great patrons, can't live without it!”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I found out about Carasoin from a friend and I've been a regular since. Very friendly, unpretentious, helpful, and most important, professional staff. Great and honest recommendations on what I needed done. I highly recommend it for facials and endormology.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank NoraLovesLA

Fairfax, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Ultimate relaxation”
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

I loved my whole experience at Carasoin!! I was having a rough start to my trip to LA and arrived at Carasoin stressed out and in a terrible mood. From the moment we walked in,Tom greeted us so warmly, I started to feel my stress melt away. My massage was amazing!! I like a good amount of pressure but sometimes I've found that massage therapists that don't know what they're doing can over-do it and focus too much on one spot. My massage at Carasoin was just the right mix of deep tissue and relaxation!!

After my massage, I waited for my husband to get his, and had a great time talking with Tom. It felt like being in his living room having a cup of tea and chatting with a friend. Tom has such a friendly accepting presence, anyone would feel at home at this amazing place if relaxation. I felt like a completely different person leaving Carasoin!!

Costa Mesa, California
“MAGIC!”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

'Cara' and 'Soin' meaning = Face and Care! and that is exactly what the wonderful Tom and Lena from Carasoin Day Spa in Beverly Hills does....take GREAT care of one! I first went to visit the day spa after having a facial treatment in the UK that I could not find here in California and I was not dissapointed. From the first phone call, Tom was such a lovely young man! asking and answering any questions I had, then making my first appointment with Lena....upon arriving I was made to feel like one of the 'family' - the surroundings are absolutely gorgeous - Lena, Gorgeous, beautiful, caring with THE magic touch...well what more can I say. Both Tom and Lena are so generous and will work with one whether you are rich or 'not so rich!' you come out of 'Carasoin' feeling like a STAR! I would recommend this spa a million times over.

Visited April 2012
Studio City CA
15 attraction reviews
“Fully Relaxed”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

The best! Best massage. Scents. Patrons. Wish I could make it a weekly indulgence.

Los Angeles, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Find!”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I went to Carasoin for a facial and the whole experience was so amazing. The spa was very elegant and felt welcoming. The owner Tom was great. He was so helpful on the phone when I called to make my appointment and he was so friendly when I arrived at the spa.

My facial was with Jessica. It was really amazing. My husband even noticed the difference in my skin afterwards (which is unusual for him to notice at all). Even days later, my skin still looks great. Jessica was very friendly as well and did not try to push products or sell upgrades. The facial was extremely relaxing. I can't wait to go back for another!

Tea was a very nice touch and made the spa feel even more welcoming.

Overall this was one of the best experiences I have had at a spa in a long time and I'm so excited to have found Carasoin.

Visited January 2012