“Once you go to Carasoin, you will never want to go anywhere else”
Review of Carasoin Day Spa

Carasoin Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the Carasoin Day Spa, the home of advanced luxury spa services in LA! Nestled in the very heart of West hollywood, Carasoin is a full service boutique day spa and skin clinic featuring both hands-on and cutting edge machine based treatments, from Anti-Ageing Facials to Deep Tissue Massage and Body Scrubs & Wraps to chemical peels. The spa is a mix of British and Swiss sensibilities, designed to provide a chic and intimate setting; one which feels more like you’re stepping in to an elegant home, even though you have just entered an advanced Day Spa & Skin Clinic that showcases the highest standards in skincare.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Once you go to Carasoin, you will never want to go anywhere else”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Brilliant. Best facial i ever had. So many people commented on my "glow" for a week afterwards. Luxury at an affordable price.

2 Thank Spajunkie40plus

San Francisco, California
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 226 helpful votes
“The best spa in town!”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Ask Lena for her signature CACI/REJUVENATE treatment that will make you look like a celeb on red carpet day!

Visited November 2011
4 Thank vorsoni
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“BEST. SPA. EVER.”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

This place is my secret little slice of heaven! I was hesitant to write only because I don't want to share - but the spa is so amazing I have to gush. The services are impeccable - easily the best massage and facial I have ever received (and I have lived in NYC, London and LA). And the customer service is above and beyond. Tom and Lena make you feel like family and really listen and address your concerns. They genuinely love what they do and this comes across in the best of ways. A trip to LA is not complete without a trip to this spa and I highly recommend having Lena work on your knots before/after a flight - she makes you feel rested rather than cramped from the plane :) Simply the best.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank camrin a
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“A MUST DO in Beverly Hills/LA”
Reviewed August 22, 2011

From the time it took to book the reservation to the end of the spa service, it was consistently exceptional customer service. My two girl friends and I were booking the week of the service, so the time we wanted wasn't available (all three side-by-side). However, Tom (the owner) went out of his way to call the other clients to see if they can accommodate for us. Although the other clients couldn't budge with reservation times, we still did not feel rushed at all when we were at the spa. The tea was a lovely touch to the experience as well as the decor. Even the bathroom smelled heavenly!

The three of us reserved for a 30-minute massage. I thought time would pass by, but it was incredibly relaxing and felt like much longer! Tom, Lena and Tessie all made our experience one-of-a-kind. Tom had also put us on the guest list for a couple of club/bar and provided suggestions on where to go. You feel more like a friend here than a client. I highly recommend this spa to anyone. You'll definitely miss out if this isn't on your list of things to do in Beverly Hills/LA.

Visited August 2011
2 Thank BigOreo
Province of Malaga, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Service, Best Spa, Best Products”
Reviewed May 29, 2011

I love this place! After many years of living in LA and trying all the facial and massage places this one is my favorite. The owners are simply lovely and very helpful. The rooms are really cosy and relaxing and the products they use are great! I would highly recommend this Spa to anyone.

Visited May 2011