TripAdvisor

Wed, 10/23
8:00 PM
Ranked #178 of 378 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went to Gourmando 3 Fridays in a row. Great vibe, great food and you can hear yourself talking. Love, love, love it!

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (3)
Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch on a Sunday and the place was empty. The menu is small but they do have wine beer and cocktails. We ordered the Tomato Burrata Salad which came with Anchovies and a toasted bread slice. We shared two Pizzas, I like the Chorrizo one , and the Spinach and Cheese one was ok. The crusts were freshly made . We also had a side of greens and a goat cheese melted on toast sandwich with truffle oil. The bread was light and fluffy and delicious
This place is in the heart of Beverly Hills and probably busy during the week

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed May 16, 2019

My wife and I took some friends to Gourmando for lunch and were not disappointed. This locally-sourced, farm-to-table gem offers a good selection of dishes, each well prepared.

My wife and I ordered burgers, which were delicious. The bun, which tasted great, did not hold up to the juiciness of the burger and toppings. Hint: Order your burger to be cooked one degree of doneness more that usual. We ordered medium rare and they were very rare.

Our friends had a salad and salmon. They were great.

We shared an order of fries for the table--delicious.

Service was excellent.