“Best foot massage deal in Beverly Hills”
Review of Aurora Foot Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Aurora Foot Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the hidden gems in Beverly Hills, affordable Chinese Foot Massages in a classy location.
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Their location is right on Wilshire in Beverly Hills, right by my work place, but also really close to the touristy areas of Beverly Hills. They provide the best foot massages in town for a really good deal. It's definitely worth a stop after a long day walking around.The place is surprisingly large, very clean and comfortable. The people working there are all so warm, it feels like I'm being welcomed into their home. I can't wait to go back there again with my girlfriend!

2  Thank melissab01
There are newer reviews for Aurora Foot Spa

Reviewed February 18, 2010

I have nerve complications lingering now for several years following multiple foot and leg fractures in 2003. One treatment at Aurora improved my mobility by about 20 percent, and the effect has been lasting! And I enjoyed the treatment so much I signed up for another hour for a total of two hours of treatment at less than what I would normally pay for a 45-minute massage.

1  Thank Tarakandro