“A little bit of Paris in Beverly Hills”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bouchon Bistro

Bouchon Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Bouchon Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 320 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Wilshire
New York City, New York
“A little bit of Paris in Beverly Hills”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

After about countless visits to the to-go Bouchon location downstairs, we finally had lunch in the actual restaurant this past Sunday.

The Good:
* Gorgeous decor
* Good food
* Love the ambiance
* Amazing bread. Amazing!

The Bad:
* Servers are not happy to accommodate requests (no bacon, etc)
* Food takes a long time (40+ minutes)
* Portions are small (I was okay with this, many will not be)
* Some menu items are absurdly expensive (a tiny appetizer salad with 3 small shrimp is $16)

Overall I love the vibe and location too much to give this place any less than 4 stars. But then again I love Paris so I can appreciate their way of doing things...others might be offended...

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
seattle
“Wonderful French restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

We ate both lunch and dinner here the same day. Wonderful food perfectly prepared. Breads are second to none. I'd go to the downstairs bakery every day if I lived anywhere near here.

• Visited May 2013
Los Angeles, California
“French dining at its Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Fantastic setting, great menu, seamless service and hand-down one of the great restaurants in LA. From the moment you walk in, one feels transported to a bistro in France. The dining room is gorgeous and the patio is divine. Everything comes out to and at the same time so it's truly a fine dining experience. But it's not stuffy or pretentious. It's real good food,in a great setting with fantastic service. Five stars all around.

Visited April 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“The best meal in the States”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I went to the States for our honeymoon and when we were staying in Beverly Hills we were lucky enough to dine at this fabulous restaurant. The cocktails to start were beautiful! Great service, amazing food, yummy wines - very happy customers :)

• Visited April 2013
Vancouver Island
“Bread was good but rest of meal unimpressive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

Bread was great - duh french can do bread. We shared mussels for our starter and they were just very ordinary. Have had much better mussels and sauce for much less. My fiance didn't even eat his lamb, it was very rare and chewy. My main course was a special, rock cod with prawns and while the cod was very well prepared, I was quite disappointed to get only ONE prawn. Our waitress was very good, as well the somalier who helped pick out a good red wine. Ambiance is great. Many others in our group enjoyed their meals. Those who had the chicken said it was very good.

For the price, I expected more.

• Visited April 2013