“worst store manager”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Loehmann's
More attraction details
Owner description: You don't need to spend big bucks to purchase designer clothing at this popular "up-scale" discount shop.
los angeles,ca
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“worst store manager”
Reviewed February 26, 2006

Terrible service and quite expensive items that are not in great condition and many are out of style. This store has the worst store manager, rude and unprofessional. Never deal with her service or this store, it is a waste of your money and time!!!

7 Thank Annarwil

Vancouver, BC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“great deals on shoes and clothes”
Reviewed August 29, 2005

Great stuff but it's true the service is appalling. I waited in line to pay for at least half an hour. But the 6 pairs of shoes that I bought were all worth the wait.

2 Thank CherylVancouver_BC
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good store, bad service”
Reviewed August 18, 2005

Generally speaking, Loehmann's has been great for me. I got a beautiful prom dress for $60, when I'd seen the same dress at Nordstrom's for $300, so really, if you don't mind sifting through racks of rather tasteless clothing to find gold, this is where you want to shop. However, I am now in the market for a new winter coat before I move back to New York for the school year, and when I called to see if they had them in stock, I had to ask the question five times (including several minutes spent on hold) before I got an answer. Conclusion: shop there, but don't call customer service if you don't have to.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member