Shared 3 Hours Los Angeles VIP Tour

Book in advance
from
$55.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Mulholland Drive
from $55.00
from $35.90
from $129.00
from $575.00
More Info
All reviews hollywood sign hollywood bowl beautiful drive winding road los angeles hollywood hills stars homes beautiful scenery la area movie celebrities route
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

First timers to LA this is a must to drive. Recommend a weekend because traffic is not as bad, just remember any type of driving in LA will be at least 20-30minutes.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

We didn't plan on driving down Mulholland, but I am glad we did. It was scenic and the views--even with smog--were great. We stopped at the Hollywood Bowl overlook and were able to take photos with the Hollywood sign. Seemed quintessentially LA. Loved it!

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Big houses and great views at some points so it's hard not to enjoy this drive. Most celebrity tours will do part of it but we enjoyed driving the whole length of it and urge others to do the same

Reviewed August 17, 2016

The views on Mulholland Drive are amazing...just wish I wasn't the one driving so I could have enjoyed them more thoroughly. You are essentially doing the equivalent of driving on the side of a mountain that allows you to look down on the city.

In all the explanations I heard of Mulholland Drive before actually getting on it, I didn't understand. They all said "scenic" but I didn't understand that you looked DOWN on the city rather than driving THROUGH a scenic vista. When we finally got on it, I was like "ohhhhh...THIS is Mulholland Drive." I'd seen the views below depicted before but just didn't understand that the vantage point of the photos was Mulholland Drive.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

This scenic parkway has breathtaking views of the San Fernando Valley, Hollywood, and more. But proceed with caution! You might find yourself in the middle of an impromptu race. Be ready to use the turnouts. Watch that rear view mirror. Pull over if too many cars line up behind you. You don't want to make the locals angry!