Maison 140 Beverly Hills
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)
  • Room Service
  • Pool
Montage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)
  • Breakfast included
Sirtaj Hotel(Beverly Hills)
  • Restaurant
Stars Inn(Los Angeles)
View Hotel
All reviewssister hotelboutique hotelparisian roomrooms are smallrodeo drivebody washquiet streetsanta monica blvdresidential areagreat boutiquehome away from homela areawest hollywoodgishlilliannoirelevator
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The Maison has a fantastic location right next to the Peninsula Hotel in Bev Hills. Rooms are not fancy but are perfectly fine and bathrooms have been redone, all at a fraction of the price of the Peninsula and most of the other super expensive Hotels nearby. Not much in the way of on-property amenities but the Maison is a great place to stay on business or for a quick stay in Bev Hills at really excellent value.

Room Tip: Spend the extra $20 for the larger King rooms for more space
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Natalia S, Manager at Maison 140 Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Dear JW M,

Thank you for your lovely review of Maison 140! I'm delighted you enjoyed our hotel's spectacular location and I hope to welcome you back to Beverly Hills soon.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We wanted to stay in a boutique hotel in Beverly Hills. We selected this one because it looked like it had a bit of character and it also looked good on the web site (TA reviews also good).

It wasn't a bad hotel; the service was good and the staff were on the whole very friendly, efficient and helpful (they are the best asset of the hotel). The location is convenient; it was an easy walk to Barney's and then on to Rodeo Drive. You can also walk to Century City Westfield where the shopping was fantastic (about 10 minutes).

It sits surrounded by car parks and so there is zero view, unless you like looking at a car park.

The rooms were small and poky (except for the bathroom in our room which was large, our friend's room was tiny and you could barely stand in her bathroom to do your make up). The look and feel of the place is shabby and really needs a refresh. If they are going for old Hollywood, shabby chic then they are achieving it (feels a bit like a much smaller and less glamorous version of the mansion in Sunset Boulevard, the Gloria Swanson film, sans the swimming pool). After all it was the home of Lillian Gish. However I need a bit less shabby and a bit more chic and comfortable in my hotel so I wont be back

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank tuesdayjones
Natalia S, Manager at Maison 140 Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Dear tuesdayjones,

Thank you for your kind words about our wonderful team here – they truly are our best asset! We are sorry we will not have the opportunity to welcome you back but we understand that the aesthetics of our hotel won't necessarily appeal to everyone. Thank you again for your review of Maison 140 and we wish you all the best in 2013!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

This was a very cosy and romantic hotel the kids had a blast. The location was superb we were in one of the hottest spots in LA. The food in general was delicious especially the breakfast. The beds were comfortable but the room was a bit small but a very good hotel and I recommend to couples, people on business trips and families as long you take two rooms for families. Overall an amazing hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear Shiv C,

Thank you for your fabulous review of Maison 140! I’m delighted you enjoyed our cozy and romantic atmosphere. Thank you again for recommending our lovely hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

My first time to Beverly Hills in 2010 was wonderful, I stayed at Maison 140 and loved the personal service and being greeted with a glass of Pink Sparkling. My room was gorgeous and the location is in a lovely area and you can easily get around on foot. I can't wait to come back to USA and when I visit Beverly Hills again I will surely stay here.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Kozziosko
Natalia S, Manager at Maison 140 Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Dear Kozziosko,

Thank you for your review of Maison 140 and your kind words about our personal service, location, and decor. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us in 2010 and we can't wait to welcome you back to Beverly Hills very soon!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I realize that one of the great things about Maison 140 is it's quaint Parisian feel with it's decor. And certainly that is the case, it reminds me of the hotel my wife and I stayed at for our honeymoon in Paris.

But for me what I love about this place is that it's the best of what a boutique hotel can be.

Service so personalized I get greeted by my name on arrival, with treats in the room and a hand written note waiting for me, (I'm a regular customer) I mentioned having to work a bit in the room so they got me an ergonomic chair and brought it up.

The breakfasts in the front room are something I look forward too. Great coffee and nice spread of pastries, fruit, cereal, juices to start the day.

I hesitate recommending it because I really want it to be my little find. But I dare say it won't be for long.

Room Tip: Front rooms have street view (side street so not noisy at all) Back rooms slightly larger.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear NewYorkCityMatt,

Thank you for your wonderful review of Maison 140!
It is a tremendous honor when our guests recognize the efforts of our team. They truly go out of their way to personalize every guest experience and it delights me that their hard work is not going unnoticed. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon and to making each stay as memorable and comfortable as possible.

Warm regards,