“Great Service- Very Good Food”
Review of Villa Blanca

Villa Blanca
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Blanca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 328 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Camden
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I had a Pasta Dish that was wonderful! Dessert was TOO good! We sat outside, and had fun people watching. The waiters are young, good looking and personable.

There are newer reviews for Villa Blanca

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I was in California visiting family I had not seen in a long time. As a special treat, my niece and her two little girls took us for a walk down Rodeo Drive. We had planned on eating lunch some place else (so glad we did not find it) and basically stumbled on this gem of a restaurant! The hostess greeted us as if we had been family, server was excellent and food great. The decor is elegant and very comfortable. The complimentary bread and dip which I believed had olives in oil was excellent. I had grilled vegetable sandwich and it was very good.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We went to Villa Blanca as a last minute decision on a Sunday night and what a great decision it turned out to be!

The food is top notch - there are no words it was exceptional! Everyone enjoyed their meal - which is rare. The wait staff are lovely and one waitress was singing Happy Birthday to the customers and I realised she had actually performed her own concert the year before that I had seen. She was so nice and her voice was perfection. It really added to the great atmosphere that this restaurant has - it is 20 times better than Sur for sure and I will definitely return when I am in town again!

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

We reserved a table for dinner on Sunday night & were surprised to find this chic location. Just off Rodeo drive dead silent & empty like a ghost town, very fee people dining, we shared Jumbo Asparagus appetizer which was very good my wife had Paella which stank of too much fennel , I had Fish & Chips which were remarkably good, service was fair, the decor reminded me of a cross between a funeral home & Caesers palace.if you want to visit one of LVDP restaurants plump for Sur, better vibe, better prices, better food

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I see Villa Blanca more as an experience than a meal. It was very refreshing to eat there and the food was excellent, drinks better, but what really set it apart was the ambience. I really love a restaurant with personality and daaahling, this has Lisa's personality all over it. I love martinis for desert also.