“The Best”
Review of Villa Blanca

Villa Blanca
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Blanca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 328 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Camden
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I went here for a late birthday treat. It did not disappoint. I was so excited to have Jason serve us & Pandora served on the other side of the restaurant. Smaller than expected. Sat on the terrace & that way you get to watch the world go by . Food really good- surprised my husband (he claims not to be a fan, but would never admit to ever watching RHOBH!) I had Pandora salad & the others had Bolognese. Good portions. Pasta dishes so much better value. Had a couple of glasses of Villa Blanca Rose, very nice, not cheap! The interior is very chic & I would happily go back again.
NB... park across the street in the car park. After 5 or 6pm it was a flat fee of $5 and before that it was still very reasonable. Very surprised as it is Beverly Hills!

There are newer reviews for Villa Blanca

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We went for a lady's luncheon. The staff was very friendly and service were excellent. Most everyone at my table had some form of salad that was very tasty and one person had a salmon entree that was cooked properly and was delicious. We sat at an indoor table facing the open air and I would definitely recommend those tables.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We booked this for the last night of our two week road trip in California. I booked it because I love TRHBH & the restaurant always looks so pretty. We were not disappointed with the prettiness of the place - however the restrooms are a real let down & need sorting out.
Food was generally good, my husband had fillet mignon , daughter had lamb chops & I had crab & lobster salad, all really good, chops were a little fatty though.
My issue would be that the table setting was poor. We chose to sit on the terrace so that we could enjoy the warmth of the evening and watch the fabulous cars pulling up for valet parking. Every table apart from ours and one other was not dressed. No table cloths, no linen, no cutlery. Just Formica miss height tables, not good enough for what we paid.
Our waitress was gorgeous - lovely girl, great attitude & happy to chat - unusual for Americans - can't normally get past the banal " have a nice day" !
Would I go again - probably not - but lovely to see it in real life.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I guess you go here as it was on TV or you are one of the rich old women who live nearby. We were the former as my wife is a reality TV addict! The food was OK, we went for lunch, pretty standard fare not out of place in a cafe back home (NZ). Although I had a lobster and crab salad that was teeming with both crustaceans. My starter of tuna tartare was not particularly nice. My wife had calamari, it was a huge portion for a starter and tasty. Her main was a chicken, bacon and avo flat bread sandwich (cafe food) and was by all accounts OK. Complimentary bread and tapenade was very nice. The staff were gorgeous and very professional. The interior of the place as beautiful but the air con wasn't working so it was striking hot. Would have got a four if the food quality was raised a notch - maybe dinner is better? Food was well priced considering where you are, $8 for valet parking (plus tip) annoyed me but then again i'm not American so not used to tipping.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We went here primarily because we are fans of the RHBH and Lisa Vanderpump. We were pleasantly surprised that the food was pretty good. I had the chicken salad which consisted of 2 lettuce cups containing shredded chicken with veggies. It was tasty and light. It was actually a lot of food and I couldn't finish it. The lobster crisps for appetizers were also good. e sat outside which made for good people watching. The restaurant inside is beautifully decorated. Great spot to grab some lunch in Beverly Hills.